Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Motorcycle Sales Job Key Responsibilities
- Determines annual unit and revenues by implementing sales strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Generate and implement strategy for direct sales, sales to retailers and in conjunction with the retailers participate in the tendering process.
- Together with the sales team, develop a pipeline of potential customers and provide relevant input to the operations team for demand planning of the organization.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Identify and coordinate the participation of relevant events that our prospective customers have organized or participate in.
- Build capabilities, support and train the sales team. He/She shall also be part of the sales meetings as a senior level representative.
- Together with the team develop a clear sales journey Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Oversee sales documentation in accordance with the ISO 9001.
- Report on a regular basis, the team and retailers’ performance against the set targets.
- Ensure that customer feedback is channelled fully to relevant departments
- Oversee the review of the sales performance; improve on the strategy of the team to assure annual targets will be met in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
- Effectively communicate to the Commercial Director the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effective use of ERP system to manage and analyse customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Overall day to day managing of the Sales team.
Requirements for the Motorcycle Sales Job
- A Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- At least 7-10 years in sales preferably B2B (Corporate) sales, with at least 4 in management
- Experience in the automotive industry in Kenya with a strong preference for the motorcycle subsector
- A strong drive to close deals and empower the sales team.
- A modern approach to business in which partnerships are key
- The successful candidate shall be a charismatic person.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite and CRM system for Customer Relationship Management and daily job
go to method of application »
Security Job Responsibilities
- Direct and monitor the activities of the company’s operational departments in a manner such that agreed upon, targets are met and assets of the company are safeguarded and optimized in the best interest of the company.
- The company’s Departments include: County branches, Operations, Training school, Transport and K9.
- Recommending to the board strategic directions for the company’s business growth and when approved implement the corresponding strategic business and operation plans.
- Formulation of various system policies in context of ISO 9001:2008 specifications, cost cutting measures and analysis of the existing ones to match the needs of the company.
- Solve any disputes and disparities that may involve the company and furnishing the involved bodies and parties timely reports of the same.
- Daily running of the company’s operations
- Assist staff to solve complex or out of policy operation problems.
- Communicate with Managers, Supervisors on departmental operations and follow up on monthly reports
- Monitor company’s daily security operations
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day team effort of Supervisors, Liaison Officers,
- Senior Liaison Officers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner.
- Prepare all required reports as per the documented processes, recommend and develop strategies to improve quantity and quality of service delivered.
- Adherence to systems, processes and policies.
Requirements for the Security Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field/ Security Management
- Those with a Military background are also encouraged to apply
- 5 – 8 years in operations/management in the security sector
- Candidates holding similar position preferred
- Result oriented, self motivated and energetic
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to manage and co-ordinate teams
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motorcycles Sales Manager) to email@example.com before 15th December 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at The Tax Justice Network - Africa (TJN-A)
- Regional Director - East Africa Job at Asoko Insight
- Financial Office Administrator Job at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Internship Opportunity at Triple Edge Media - Centrion Staffing Solutions
- Finance Director Job at By Appointment Africa
- Cashier Job at Afribusiness
- Job opportunities at Duma Works
- Office Assistant Job at Stratostaff East Africa