If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is looking to hire a Clinical Education Specialist, based in Kenya, to perform quality training to customers for new Magnetic Resonance Imaging systems, upgrades, as well as delivering Continuous Clinical Education for East Southern Africa countries and when specifically needed, throughout Emerging Markets & Africa.
- Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer’s safe and Effective use of GE equipments, maximising image quality and productivity.
- Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Survey etc.).
- Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization.
- Provide in-depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
- Develop content and deliver Classroom courses at the regional Customer Training facility.
- Participate in Clinical Education initiatives such as Doctor to Doctor and Immersion classes.
- When requested, provide support for congresses, road shows, exhibitions, and user meetings.
- When requested, provide on-line application (OLA) support as a backup to the regular OLA team.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes.
- Radiographer degree, or Biomedical Engineering school.
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites 70 to 80% of the working time (annual average).
- Fluent in English, French is desirable.
- Practical experience in at least one major Medical Imaging Modality (MRI preferred).
- Teaching skills or teaching experience.
- Presentation skills.
- Practical experience of Digital Radiology in a clinical environment
- Experience in conducting research in Digital Radiology.
- Knowledge of GE’s or competitor’s Digital Radiology products.
- Previous experience as an Application Specialist in another company.
- Computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, notions of Linux).
The Eastern Africa Sales Manager is responsible for selling GE’s Grid Automation portfolio in Eastern Africa region. He/she will be responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, proposing commercial strategies, promoting and coordinating commercial activities in Eastern Africa Region to achieve our market penetration objectives.
- Deliver commercial results for the Grid Automation portfolio (Protection Relays, Monitoring/Diagnosis and Systems/Services), including financial & market objectives, managing key commercial performance indicators such as order intake and margin, and customer satisfaction in the Eastern Africa region.
- Deploy commercial strategy, including support in the process of tendering in the Eastern Africa area
- Identify and analyze possible channels to market, identify the right partners and applications, customers (key accounts) to maximize business volume and profitability.
- Identify any Business Development opportunity for GA solutions, including retrofit/service opportunities.
- Promote the complete GA portfolio, for products and systems, identifying the best options for customer needs.
- Identify spec-in opportunities and promote application with R&D and Client technicians.
- Ensure prices are established based on target-winning price, with a view on market conditions (competition, customer budget).
- Train customers on GA Automation Solutions and products and provide support to Grid Solution Regional teams in promoting digital substation solutions.
- Participate in products events and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
- Use of standard Grid Automation tools such as but not limited to SPEAK, EM104 Terms and Condition.
- Provide monthly reports on activities, and participate in Pacing calls, Budget and forecast exercises.
- Comply with Quality Procedures, work instructions and Processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering & Information Technology from an accredited university or college.
- Min 5 years of experience in technical design and then in sales, product management, product marketing and/or technical development, in Grid Automation portfolio.
- Willingness to travel 50% plus.
- Experience in Protection & Control and Substation Automation domains.
- Experience in business development in Eastern Africa.
- Knowledge of the structure and organization of target companies in the region.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple opportunities, consistently meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in international and matrix organizations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.