Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008. It is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya offering a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. What makes us a unique Recruitment and Outsourcing Agency in Kenya, and the whole of Africa, is our systematic approach and listening to our clients’ recruitment and payroll needs. We've offered and will continue offering appropriate solutions to our clients. We only forward candidates within the client’s specification. As a Recruitment firm, integrity and value are key elements of our Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and HR Consultancy services. We deliver to our promise to our clients within a 3-day deadline. This is enhanced by our dedicated team of recruitment, screening, and management experts.
The candidate’s ideal responsibility is to execute factory compliance audit activities, audit procedure and accurate reporting on a timely basis while maintaining costs within plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept factory audit assignments, contact factories and schedule for audits.
- Update the planned audit schedule in the database.
- Execute the factory audits in the assigned areas.
- Complete the Corrective Action Plan and update the profiles.
- Submit the Corrective Action Plan and audit summary to Factory Compliance Manager.
- Interact with and provide guidance to Suppliers and the Sustainable Operations team as needed.
- Prepare for audit by researching materials and formulating a plan of action.
- Schedule follow‐up audits in the database as appropriate.
- Maintain working knowledge of labor laws and associated updates.
- Complete audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings
- Complete travel expense reports on a timely basis.
- Ensure that audit documentation and communications are in line with the current Audit Guide.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science /Bachelor of Arts in a business, industrial engineering
- Apparel related qualification will be an advantage
- 1‐2 years of relevant experience in Factory Compliance auditing
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from audit data and present those conclusions in a report format
- Good knowledge of Product, Process and Quality systems and practices.
go to method of application »
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Content Creation: write creative and compelling content for website, email, collateral, corporate communications, presentations, brochures, ads and sales tools.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the clients’ target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content
- Copy, edit and proofread all web con tent
- Have the ability to write professionally and creatively and be able to create content that engages visitors
- Stay up to date with industry trends and be willing to become an authority on the subjects you are writing.
- Write web content based on material supplied by client
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Degree/Diploma in Communication or any other related field
- Should be able to secure links to our client’s website by promoting content.
- Must have a vast experience in content writing, freelance or employment
- Proficient in content marketing theory/ content writing and application with experience in Online Marketing.
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and best practices for website content development
- Demonstrated ability to work with close and urgent deadlines.
- Excellent communication and punctuation skills.
go to method of application »
Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Receiving of packing and raw materials from suppliers.
- Proper record keeping and daily up-date of records.
- Reconciliation of packaging materials and raw materials received from Production.
- Tracking item stock levels and maintaining optimum levels for all items.
- Highlighting low stock level items for replenishment.
- Uphold and ensure limited access to the materials.
- Observe the quality of items issued to Production.
- Identify, record, store rejected and damaged raw and packaging materials.
- Should be able to write delivery notes and be faster in packing, overseeing that maximum quantity has been packed before the end of the day.
Qualifications for the Clerk Job
- MUST have 2 years plus experience in stores management.
- MUST have a Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies Management or related field.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Possess good analytical and observational skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Store Clerk - firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 15th December, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.