If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cornerstone Preparatory Academy is a state-of-the-art school at the base of Mt. Longonot. Our new 30,000 square foot primary school will provide the Longonot community with a world-class educational experience. Through a holistic approach that includes early childhood development, complete balanced nutrition and spiritual care amidst a highly supportive education, Cornerstone is poised to graduate the next generation of leaders that will change the world.
Responsibilties for the Teaching Job
- The teacher will help to plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. Reporting to the principal, the teacher will, among others, perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare classroom for class activities & be able to use relevant technology to support instruction
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications for the Teaching Job
- Holder of P1 certificate.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have taught Kiswahili for a period of not less than three years
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified individuals to send CV and Cover letter detailing suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com before or on Tuesday 26TH December 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on 27TH December