If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Job holder primary responsibility is for the production of finished parts against route cards, drawings and CNC programmes, with API and proprietary connection gauging practices as delegated.
Working to tight deadlines on a range of tasks on a variety of CNC machines and production lines. Decision making via collaboration with supervisor will be standard practice.
Work is of a physical nature, involving lifting and carrying, albeit supported by physical aids (e.g. cranes/forklift).
CNC Machinist Job Key Duties/Responsibilities
- Ensuring the following housekeeping duties are performed; all gauges are cleaned prior to and after use and before return to the gauge room, the machine is cleaned (in and out) at the end of each shift and oil levels are correct and ensure that the work area is cleaned at the end of each shift
- Recording working hours on/off the time booking system accurately and reporting any failed bookings and clocking’s immediately to Supervisor
- Loading CNC programmes via DNC link, ensuring it’s returned with relevant edits at the end of each job.
- Following engineering drawings competently to controlled machining tolerance ensuring parts are produced precisely first time
- Reporting inefficiency or failing quality standards immediately to Supervisor and commence investigation
- Continuing to look for improved product and procedure quality and efficiencies, reporting to the supervisor prior to implementation
- Recording and maintaining accurate quality records
- Working closely with Leadhands and Supervisor to improve manufacturing processes
- Ensuring the care and maintenance of all machinery, tooling and equipment used (i.e. identify faults and report them immediately to the Supervisor)
- Signing off route cards to indicate an operation has been completed and inspected
- Fulfilling responsibilities under the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and so far as reasonably practicable the health, safety and welfare of the team
- Working overtime on an adhoc basis to meet operational requirements
Qualifications/Skills and Experience for the CNC Machinist Job
- Time Served, with recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering (NVQ level 3) or relevant experience
- Experienced in operating CNC machines with basic programming skills
- Experienced in standard inspection gauges and equipment
- Experienced in the use of API and proprietary inspection gauges
- Competent in the ability to read Engineering drawings
- Full and valid Kenya Driving Licence
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), influencing and interpersonal skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Highly professional conduct
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel and able to spend time away from home.
Basic salary 2,500 to 3,000 USD
go to method of application »
Design Manager Job Responsibilities
- To independently lead and manage the engineering function, coordinate and manage the design and Engineering works
- Internal Design and Engineering coordination, review and checking of all Drawings an data
- Manage the Civil and Structural D&E sub-consultant
- Coordinate Design and Engineering between Civil and Structural sub-consultant
- To handle queries and clarifications for the various engineering disciplines, especially Civil and Structural.
- To work closely with the project management team and ensure proper execution of the job within the specified scope.
- To manage the design issues during construction phase and ensure compliance with the client design.
- Able to Redesign ,detailing,BOQ etce.
Qualifications/Skills and Experience for the Design Manager Job
- Should be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering or manufacturing
- Bachelors or Masters in Structural Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years experience
Basic salary 180,000KSHS
Method of Application
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th JANUARY 2017
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
NOTE: HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process