Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills for the Monitoring & Evaluation Job
- Relevant academic education in relation to Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Marketing, Finance and Accounting or related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a relevant field including experience in M&E, management consulting, market research, social sciences research and/or market systems & facilitation.
- Confident with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Monitoring & Evaluation Job Responsibilities
- Use existing monitoring and evaluation tools to measure performance
- Develop new and innovative systems and processes for performance management
- Advise in the application of these performance management systems and processes, including how best to construct results chains, develop measurement plans, set baselines and undertake monitoring activities
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data, including the measurement of behavior change through the use of innovative tools.
- Manage evaluation exercises as well as planned and ad-hoc surveys
- Support the preparation of case studies and narrative reports as required
Method of Application
Please forward your CV and quick summary (one paragraph) on why you’re interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2638”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2638 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th January 2017
You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient.
The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer