We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Position Purpose & Scope
Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies, evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed to meet agreed company and oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
Increase the market share through the design and implementation of an aggressive marketing plan based on thorough analysis and evaluation of the local market
- Marketing Communication and public relations
- Marketing Strategies , Planning and budgeting
- Operations Strategies
- Marketing Team Management.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- To research analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
- Monitor threats and opportunities and amend actions where necessary, to ensure brand/Sales development
- To research – analyze all marketing activities of our business (sales – product mix – customer profile –demographic etc.) – campaign and propose effective ideas on :
- Product positioning
- Chain Positioning
- Merchandise Point of Purchasing /Point of Sale
- Market advertising activities
- Sales & Service training
- Develops, manages and implements creative, effective and successful annual marketing plans for the stores along with the chain marketing strategy and annual market plan and budget
- Marketing plans should include – Advertising, Sales Promotion, Public Relations, Product Development,
- Pricing & Distribution
- Keep effective control of budgets
- Prepare complete presentation of any advertising/promotional campaign to CEO
- Supervises the monitoring of all advertising campaigns, news related to competitor to keep abreast of any developments to act accordingly
- Maintain close liaison with all departments on activities and seek any advise if required
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned to him by the CEO
Qualifications for the Marketing Manager Job
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
go to method of application »
Production Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Manages and supervises departments personnel activities
- Store /stock in charge
- Responsible for overall operations division
- Ensure that all works done in the factory are covered by the work order
- Ensure that all products running in the production have a complete bill of material
- Cross check the work of technical office and certification in the production floor
- Ensure that all work under progress have sufficient materials up to the last processing stage, including packing materials
- Ensure the planned outputs are met on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Implementation of policies in order to achieve the departmental and company objectives
- Ensure the manufacturing of products or goods is conducted efficiently, safely and meets the organizations standards
Requirements for the Production Supervisor Job
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Engineering, Mechanical engineering
- At least 4 years experience as a production supervisor, preferably paper processing industry
- Knowledgeable in all areas of furniture production
- Good at providing innovative solutions to problems in production
- Good supervisory skills
go to method of application »
Finance Manager Job Responsibilites
- Supervise the Finance Dept
- Review and approve vouchers – petty cash, cheque payments, suppliers, internal transfers.
- Authorize payments – sign cheques and funds transfer instructions to company’s bankers.
- Act as the company’s interface with bankers and the liaison on administrative matters.
- Confirm manually initiated funds transfers
- Authorize purchases ( signing LPOs)
- Administer and approve staff leave requests
- Implement/enforce management directives regarding staff/admin matters for the team you supervise
- Manage petty cash floats (various currencies) for the company and for the various departments
- Review returns and authorize re-imbursements.
- Liaise with other heads of department and senior management on day to day issues , e.g. authorization/allocation of expenses, etc.
- Ensure that the general ledger accounts and disbursements files are regularly monitored and fully explained at the end of the month.
- Download monthly results per cost centre from the Financial Reporting System and investigate variations from budgeted amounts.
- Support heads of department in generating their monthly statistics and expense analysis.
- Complete the consolidation package for purposes of reporting to Head office.
- Involvement in the annual budget preparation process.
- Monitor capital investment per cost centre to ensure it is in line with budgeted amounts.
- Facilitate recruitment of staff in the department by participating in interviews together with HR Manager, drafting job descriptions and evaluation of staff performance during probation period.
- Give the necessary support to the external auditors to facilitate finalization of the year end financial statements.
- Control the tax file for the company vis a vis records maintained by the company’s tax consultants and the
- Kenya Revenue Authority, and to follow up on VAT and corporation tax issues with the company’s tax consultants.
- Ensure conformity with tax regulations by remitting statutory deductions within the stipulated time limits, ensuring the necessary amounts are with held where necessary and remitted to the tax authorities.
- Control & approve the bank/petty cash reconciliation
- Follow up and validate credit notes.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by management
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience for the Finance Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- CPA ( K)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in similar role
N.B – those with shipping experience , costing and project costing experience will have an added advantage
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 15th FEB. 2017, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period