Realty Sales & Marketing Job at Ankra
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Ankra
Ankra Realty Consult Limited is a real estate company set up in 2015 after the principals realized a gap in service provision in the real estate sector in Kenya.
The product seemed to rank highly with all disregard to the process i.e. timely and satisfactory delivery to client with constant and transparent appraisal of processes.
Responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Job
- One on one sales,meeting up with our vast clientele,making follow ups and closing sales.
- Attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Make sales presentation within established prospects.
- Meet and exceed set individual targets.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Sales & Marketing Job
- Degree/diploma in sales and marketing or any other relevant field
- 3 years working experience in sales and marketing
- 25 years and above
- Can work under minimal supervision
Method of Application
the applicants can send their cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AnkraSimilar Jobs
- Business Development & Admin Intern at Cytonn Investments
- Marketing & PR Manager Job at ENKAVILLA
- Communication Manager Job at Rama Homes Limited