Sales & Marketing Manager Job at Yilmaz Company Limited (YCL)
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: 27 January, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Yilmaz Company Limited (YCL)
Yilmaz Company Limited was founded in 2006 in Kenya under Turkish management. We have been in the petroleum industry for about 10 years and have acquired vast experience in petroleum technology. Over the years, we have worked and we continue to work with some of the most distinct players in the petroleum industry. It has been of pivotal importance to ensure that we bring forth a sustainable economy and advance technology in the petroleum industry. Most notably, we have been working with Engen, Hass, Total among others. The company is run daily in the company headquarters in Nairobi. Clients visit the headquarters for meetings and occasionally undertake site visits at client premises. After successful meetings with clients, orders are made to the manufacturing company in Turkey for the production of the mobile stations. As well, we deliver the latest technology in petroleum pumps and pump accessories. Over the years, we have delivered pumps to petrol stations all over the country. in regions such as western, coast and nairobi counties.
- Overall responsible for managing company’s sales of all cosmetic products
- Responsible for managing Sales team. Customer service and van sales
- In charge of activations/marketing for the company
- Maximize every selling opportunity to achieve targets and build relationships with partners
Sales & Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Strategy Formulation-responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the organization.
Managing customer relationship
- Grow the Sales Volumes-Proactively ensure steady sales growth for the company as the company retains market competitiveness and positive image as well as ensure continuous sales growth at by building a high-performance sales team that delivers results, maximizing sales to the current clientele
- In charge of all marketing activities
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets-Initiate, coordinate, design and implement concrete strategies to ensure penetration into new markets in implementation of sales strategy
- Management of the Sales Process -Across the regions, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the industry and products in details
- Drive client satisfaction to encourage repeat business and secure new opportunities
- Develop marketing campaigns. To identify and map attractive sales areas and plan for marketing activities around the country
- Assisting the Managing Director in planning the strategic growth of the business
- Increase partners’ Brand awareness and build-up strong and sustainable relationships with partners.
- To provide training to Beauty consultants on how to sell and maintain relationships with clients
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Manager Job
- A degree in business related field with 5 years’ experience in FMCG with market knowledge
- Previous sales experience and a strategic thinker, previous contacts essential
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in beauty industry will be a plus.
- Computer Skills: Word, excel, and power-point
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for beauty products
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 27th January 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and attach a passport photo
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Yilmaz Company Limited (YCL)Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Eni - 2 Positions
- Business Development Specialist at PetroLife Co
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at Mayfox Mining Company Limited