Procurement Manager Job at Armada Human Capital
Posted on: 27 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Armada Human Capital
Armada Human Capital
offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
Responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations. You will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Officer’s role is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Enforce procurement compliance as per the company’s guidelines.
- Device and implement effective sourcing strategies to discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships.
- Lead the supplier appraisal and selection process.
- Negotiate with Vendors to secure the highest value for money and most advantageous terms for the company.
- Initiate the ordering of the necessary goods and services and expedite their delivery.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts in line with performance.
- Liaise with the company attorney on legal interpretation of contracts.
- Perform risk analysis regarding supply contracts and agreements.
- Effectively collaborate with demand owners and budget owners for clarity of specification and early influencing of specifications to meet the company objectives.
- Collaborating with demand owners to ensure effective supplier performance appraisals are conducted in line with the contracts and to manage supplier phase out phase in process.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers.
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Control spend and build a culture of long term savings on procurement costs.
- Track and report key performance metrics to improve effectiveness.
- Create and maintain accurate supplier master data in the system.
- Manage the performance monitoring process for;
- APT (Average Payment Time)
- MAVERICK Spend.
- Spend coverage.
- COC (Code Of Conduct).
- Procurement Savings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant University degree and CIPS qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in procurement.
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and market understanding.
- Strong negotiations and networking abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- SAP user.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Armada Human Capital career website on app.jobvite.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Armada Human CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Manpower Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Nova Pioneer - 2 Positions
- Personal Assistant & Clients Manager at Talent Board
- Warehouse Manager at Brites Management
- Latest Job Vacancies at Lead Consultant - 13 Positions
- Business Manager at Sheer Logic
- Job Openings at Janta Kenya - 5 Positons
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management