Call Centre Agents Job at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Call Center Agent Job Duties:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Education and Experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes Key Competencies
- verbal and written communication skills
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem solving
- customer service orientation
- organizational skills
- attention to detail
- team work
- stress tolerance
In your application mention the county you would like to work in.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alternate Doors career website on talentboard.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Recours Four Kenya - 2 Positions
- Development Sales Manager at Virtual HR
- Sales Representatives at Rose Avenue Consulting Group
- Sales Manager at CA Global Headhunters
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 12 Positions
- Sales Executive at People FOCO
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 3 Positions