Job Opportunities at Talent Search Africa - 2 Positions
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Search Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent Search Africa is a human resource consulting company providing outsourcing, recruitment, staff training and development services.
- Observing and recording patients’ behaviour.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Conducting research for improving the nursing practices and healthcare outcomes.
- Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
- Discussing treatment with pharmacists and physicians in the critical cases.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
- Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipments and instruments.
- Preparing patients for examinations.
- Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
- Assisting doctors during surgery.
- Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
- Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
- Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
- Performing lab work and giving complete information to the physician about patient’s condition during anaesthesia.
- Recommending drugs and other forms of treatment, like inhalation therapy, physical therapy, etc.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- review and verify invoices and check requests
- sort, code and match invoices
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- prepare and perform check runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
Education and Experience
- knowledge of accounts payable
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
- knowledge of relevant accounting software
- proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- organizing and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- communication skills
- information management skills
- problem-solving skills
- team work
- ability to meet deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent Search AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Security Officer at Brites Management
- Job Vacancy at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Job Openings at Intellecap - 2 Positions
- CFO/ Chief Financial Officer at NPAworldwide
- Key Account Manager at Transguard Workforce Solutions
- Office Assistant at Pride International
- Marketing Manager at Millar Cameron
- Credit Supervisor at Excel Wise Consultants