Job Opportunities at Talent Search Africa - 2 Positions
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Search Africa
Talent Search Africa is a human resource consulting company providing outsourcing, recruitment, staff training and development services.
- Observing and recording patients’ behaviour.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Conducting research for improving the nursing practices and healthcare outcomes.
- Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
- Discussing treatment with pharmacists and physicians in the critical cases.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
- Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipments and instruments.
- Preparing patients for examinations.
- Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
- Assisting doctors during surgery.
- Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
- Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
- Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
- Performing lab work and giving complete information to the physician about patient’s condition during anaesthesia.
- Recommending drugs and other forms of treatment, like inhalation therapy, physical therapy, etc.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- review and verify invoices and check requests
- sort, code and match invoices
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- prepare and perform check runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
Education and Experience
- knowledge of accounts payable
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
- knowledge of relevant accounting software
- proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- organizing and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- communication skills
- information management skills
- problem-solving skills
- team work
- ability to meet deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent Search AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Sales Executive at Shortlist Professionals
- Job Opportunity at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Fleet Manager at Reeds Africa Consult
- General Manager at Redfox Executive Selection
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Open Capital Advisors - 4 Positions
- Sales Account Executives at Alternate Doors