Business Analyst Job at Penda Health
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 15 February, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Penda Health
is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2020.
- Reports directly to the Cofounder, CEO
- Strong ability to influence the strategic direction of a fast growing healthcare company
- Our culture is really unique, you’ll love it.
The core of your job is to help everyone at Penda have greater insight into the performance of the business. If you nail your job Penda will make better strategic decisions, be more focused, and reach our vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in Africa sooner!
- Maintain, update, and dig into dashboards, Penda’s model and other analytical reports on Penda’s performance.
- Build additional user-friendly tools that bring to light the complexities of Penda’s business model and targets.
- Collaborate with managers across the company to improve company and branch performance using data-driven decision making.
- Be a thought leader (and executor) on core business processes like monthly stock order generation and budget setting.
- Help with Board, investor, and outside partner reporting. We don’t do much of this as our investors are awesome, but we’d like to make sure we do it on time and accurately which will be your job.
- Continue to build Penda’s culture. Actively contribute to the breaking down of any barriers, resolve conflicts as they arise, and be an amazing teammate to all your fellow staff.
- Ponder questions regarding Penda’s strategic direction with stakeholders across the Penda team!
- Get ready for anything, we are still a start-up! Prior people in this role have ended up responsible for construction projects, and our supply chain department… so we really mean anything.
- Strong SQL ability (or willingness become an expert at SQL!)
- Strong Excel skills
- Passion for helping businesses make data-driven decisions
- Incredible work ethic, strong ability to self-manage. Allergic to missing deadlines kind of person. Ready to work long, hard hours!
- University Degree or the equivalent experience and knowledge
- Compensation based on qualifications (keep in mind that we are a start-up)
- Performance bonuses based on company performance
- Stock option based compensation available for the right candidate
- Applications are due February 15th
- Candidates selected to progress to the next step will be contacted between February 15th - 20th
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on pendahealth.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Penda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Phlebotomist Job at Pathcare Kenya
- Career Opportunities at Bristol Park Hospital
- Medical Supplies & Training Manager Job at InterHealth Worldwide
- Finance Manager Job at Essilor
- Career Opportunities at Aga Khan Hospital - 6 Positions
- Advocacy, Senior Manager Job at Living Goods
- Customer Sales Executive Job at Anavara Limited
- Career Opportunities at Living Goods