We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Job
- Identify and cultivate appropriate prospective clients, and follow up on new business opportunities.
- Reach potential customers through social media, calling, email among other methods.
- Present, promote and sell our software products and apps, to prospective clients.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up.
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems.
- General management, administration and reporting responsibilities relating to client coverage.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Skillfully closing sales.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
Marketing Job Requirements
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Certificate in IT
- KCSE C+ and above in English
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the marketing field, preferably selling software products.
- Ability to develop winning teams.
- Good judgement and business sense abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication with ability to effectively articulate the company strategy and other opportunities
A retainer of KES 17,500 Plus commissions.
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th February 2017.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email