Marketing & PR Manager Job at ENKAVILLA
Posted on: 13 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ENKAVILLA
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ENKAVILLA Properties limited is a registered real estate limited company based in Kenya that offers leading real estate services
Marketing & PR Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Raise awareness of the Enkavilla brand among its target audience
- Development of vibrant digital social media platforms including Websites, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Raise Enkavillas public profile, visibility and awareness of the new brands to internal, local, regional and international stakeholders in 2017
- Commission an independent AD Track Audit at the beginning and at the end of the campaigns to determine brand affinity.
- Undertake an annual brand audit to evaluate the progress
- Conduct continuous research to establish the relevance and impact of the current brands for Enkavilla Projects.
- Develop annual budgets for branding, communication, Public Relations and media campaigns in conjunction with Advertising Agencies.
- Conceptualize and commission design of adverts and documentaries for advertisement
- Develop annual brand, Public Relations and communications strategies and plans
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Requirements for the Marketing & PR Manager Job
- 5 years plus proven working experience in Marketing and public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Event planning experience
- Real Estate experience an added advantage
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org .
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ENKAVILLASimilar Jobs
- Driver at Rama Homes
- Career Opportunities at Optiven Limited - 39 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Homes Universal LTD - 3 Positions