Marketing & PR Manager Job at ENKAVILLA
Posted on: 13 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ENKAVILLA
ENKAVILLA Properties limited is a registered real estate limited company based in Kenya that offers leading real estate services
Marketing & PR Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Raise awareness of the Enkavilla brand among its target audience
- Development of vibrant digital social media platforms including Websites, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Raise Enkavillas public profile, visibility and awareness of the new brands to internal, local, regional and international stakeholders in 2017
- Commission an independent AD Track Audit at the beginning and at the end of the campaigns to determine brand affinity.
- Undertake an annual brand audit to evaluate the progress
- Conduct continuous research to establish the relevance and impact of the current brands for Enkavilla Projects.
- Develop annual budgets for branding, communication, Public Relations and media campaigns in conjunction with Advertising Agencies.
- Conceptualize and commission design of adverts and documentaries for advertisement
- Develop annual brand, Public Relations and communications strategies and plans
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Requirements for the Marketing & PR Manager Job
- 5 years plus proven working experience in Marketing and public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Event planning experience
- Real Estate experience an added advantage
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc email@example.com .
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ENKAVILLASimilar Jobs
- Business Development & Admin Intern at Cytonn Investments
- Career Opportunities at Janni Schools - Cytonn Investments
- Communication Manager Job at Rama Homes Limited