Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and ensuring implementation of sales and marketing strategies to assist in the achievement of company’s overall strategic objectives.
1. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve market share growth, volume, profitability, revenue, brand and channel objectives across all markets;
2. Develop and manage a competent sales and marketing team through recruitment, training, development and coaching to achieve superior representation against competition;
3. Formulate, monitor and oversee all sales & marketing operations and their budgets; and to ensure they are utilized in the most efficient and effective manner;
4. Prepare management reports on performance and accounts with regard to sales and marketing;
5. Monitor and report on local, regional and international market share;
6. Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure maintenance of competitive advantage;
7. Oversee, manage and co-ordinate the company’s participation in marketing forums, trade associations, exhibitions and shows;
8. Develop and implement corporate P.R. and brand activities in liaison with P.R. agency(ies).
9. Manage all outsourced agencies to ensure that goods and services (creative, PR, media, merchandising, promotion, digital, etc) are competitive, they meet the given specifications, and are delivered in a timely manner;
10. Allocate, monitor and control budgets for all marketing areas with support of brand managers and input from advertising/branding agency(ies);
11. Ensure brand profitability through correct pricing policies and product costing in liaison with the Finance function;
12. In liaison with the advertising/brand agency(ies) and respective brand managers, identify consumer research requirements, and ensure thorough data analysis to achieve clear understanding of the market environment;
13. Promote effective cross-functional communication of company operations to ensure the marketing/brand strategy is executed timely throughout the supply chain;
15. Ensure high brand visibility in the market;
16. Actively monitor and manage product consumer/customer complaints and oversee consumer relations management protocol (handling and feedback);
17. Driving the process of marketing evaluation and innovation in order to achieve the maximum competitiveness in packaging, product, communications, prices and brand positioning.
18. Ensuring that product quality meets expectations of tea consumers and is consistent over time through bench marking of competitor products.
5-10 years experience in FMCG.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.