We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Responsible for the maximization of sales for all Company products and providing data regarding market and competitor activities so that the Company’s products can meet and exceed customer standards/expectations.
Sales Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for acquiring and servicing key accounts in the allocated segment and identify growth opportunities so as to increase market penetration and optimise the Company’s market share.
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generate leads and close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms.
- Develop effective forecast of consumer trade needs and retail development in the target markets.
- Contribute to planning and implementing of sales and marketing strategies together with the team so as to achieve the envisioned business growth plan.
- Identify avenues for product improvements and on new products by constantly researching and remaining up to date with current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Develop partnership with customers to ensure successful market entry plans and trade management.
- Maintain effective communication channels between sales team and other departments to ensure smooth execution of business plans and strategies.
- Ensure complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Maintain productive relationships across the sales team to fast track revenue growth.
- Liaise with the management in ensuring a seamless supply of merchandise as well as brand visibility at all points of sale.
- Represent the Company at trade exhibitions and events as and when required.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
Competencies Required for the Sales Executive Job
- Minimum Business Degree / Diploma preferably in Marketing.
- At least 4 years Sales & Channel Distribution experience.
- Strong understanding of Retail/Channel Marketing, Retail Merchandising and Retail Management.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and software.
go to method of application »
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Machine Operator Job Duties and Responsibilities in Kenya
- Operate and Maintain TFA A1 as per Tetra Pak Operation Manual.
- Carry out daily care and weekly Service for the TFA Machine
- Operate and maintain associated date coding Machines
- Liaise with maintenance team during scheduled maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain records on machine efficiency and packaging material wastage
- Any other duties allocated.
Qualifications for the Machine Operator Job
- Minimum KACE grade C-
- Certificate or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Operators Training courses by Tetra Pak( added advantage)
- Relevant training on Ink Jet coding machine.
- At least three years experience in operation of Tetra Fino Aseptic filling Machine
- Relevant training in good manufacturing practice and food safety( added advantage)
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th FEBRUARY 2017
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
NOTE: HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process