Accounting Job at Armada Human Capital
Posted on: 17 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Armada Human Capital
Armada Human Capital offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
To ensure timely fee collection and other financial duties as assigned by Finance and Administration Officer
Responsibilities for the Accounting Job
- Ensure timely collection of school fees
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports toassess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop and provide timely financial accounting reports for management consumption
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Maintain or examine the records pertaining to regulatory agencies.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Represent the school in discussions with the revenue authority and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
Key Performance Areas and Measures
- Ensure timely fees collection
- Manage petty cash
- Manage all salary payments and deductions eg NSSF, NHIF
- Timely collection and banking of school fees
- 100% clear, complete and comprehensive record keeping eg petty cash transactions, bills, invoices
- The school meets the statutory tax requirements
- Timely submission of reports to the Finance Officer
Qualifications for the Accounting Job
- Academic and professional qualifications
- First degree in business administration or equivalent
- CPA or equivalent qualification
- Technical knowledge, skills and competencies
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to prepare standard financial reports on a regular basis
- Proven computer literacy in Microsoft Office or related programs
- Experience in using financial accounting packages and working in a computerised environment
- Proven ability to work well with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and to act ethically
- Strong work ethic, based on proactive planning and personal responsibility
- Customer service skills
- Over 5 years of relevant work and progressive experience preferably gained through working in a busy service oriented organization
- Personal Attributes
- Critical thinking skills
- Undoubted integrity
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Armada Human Capital career website on app.jobvite.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Armada Human CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Manpower Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Nova Pioneer - 2 Positions
- Personal Assistant & Clients Manager at Talent Board
- Warehouse Manager at Brites Management
- Latest Job Vacancies at Lead Consultant - 13 Positions
- Business Manager at Sheer Logic
- Job Openings at Janta Kenya - 5 Positons
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management