Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 30 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Financial Attache Requirements
- must be holders of a diploma or a degree
- have great communication skills and look presentable.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Contacts existing and potential customers to make sales calls and service needs.
- Sets up product pricing and arranges customer pricing agreements with the distributor.
- Maintains promotional calendars and forecasting on promotional sales.
- Advises customers regarding food service processes and procedures.
- Gives recommendations about products and services based on customer needs.
- Assists customers with orders and the ordering process.
- Develops, implements and coordinates food service programs in conjunction with customers and food service management.
- Analyzes processes and programs for effectiveness and makes recommendations regarding changes in programs and processes, tailoring options based on customer and company needs.
Requirements for the Sales Representative Job
- College diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Logistics, or Business Administration will give an added advantage.
- Valid and unexpired Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in food service operations and sales.
- Fundamental awareness of sales approaches, techniques and psychology.
- Exceptional knowledge of products and services offered in food service environment.
- Base understanding of distribution inbound and outbound supply chain concepts.
- Knowledge of progressive product ordering systems and applications.
- Conscious of inventory management principles and practices.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good awareness of marketing, branding, and upselling techniques.
- Exceptional verbal communication and persuasion ability.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Basic keyboard skills as well as an understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Discernment in customer needs with a capacity to connect with customers and motivate participation in sales and programs.
- Desire to resolve problems effectively in the interest of all parties.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Financial Attache - email@example.com
- Sales Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Sales Manager at Adept Systems, Management Consultants
- Regional Security Manager at Atkin
- Business Development Administrator at Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies