Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 30 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Financial Attache Requirements
- must be holders of a diploma or a degree
- have great communication skills and look presentable.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Contacts existing and potential customers to make sales calls and service needs.
- Sets up product pricing and arranges customer pricing agreements with the distributor.
- Maintains promotional calendars and forecasting on promotional sales.
- Advises customers regarding food service processes and procedures.
- Gives recommendations about products and services based on customer needs.
- Assists customers with orders and the ordering process.
- Develops, implements and coordinates food service programs in conjunction with customers and food service management.
- Analyzes processes and programs for effectiveness and makes recommendations regarding changes in programs and processes, tailoring options based on customer and company needs.
Requirements for the Sales Representative Job
- College diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Logistics, or Business Administration will give an added advantage.
- Valid and unexpired Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in food service operations and sales.
- Fundamental awareness of sales approaches, techniques and psychology.
- Exceptional knowledge of products and services offered in food service environment.
- Base understanding of distribution inbound and outbound supply chain concepts.
- Knowledge of progressive product ordering systems and applications.
- Conscious of inventory management principles and practices.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good awareness of marketing, branding, and upselling techniques.
- Exceptional verbal communication and persuasion ability.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Basic keyboard skills as well as an understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Discernment in customer needs with a capacity to connect with customers and motivate participation in sales and programs.
- Desire to resolve problems effectively in the interest of all parties.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Financial Attache - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Representative - email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Frank Management Consult Ltd
- Marketing Manager at Growth Partners
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- National Sales Manager at Human Asset Consultants
- Job Opportunities at HRBP Solutions
- Manufacturing – HR Manager at Corporate Staffing
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment & Search
- Executive Commercial Assistant at Jobsikaz