- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Writer & Sub Editor at SportPesa
Posted on: 3 July, 2017
Deadline: 15 July, 2017
View Jobs in Internet / E-commerce
View All Jobs at SportPesa
, is a Kenya-based sports betting website owned and operated by Pevans East Africa Limited. The website is licensed by the BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya) under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act.
Sports Writer & Sub Editor Job Responsibilities
- Writing clear, timely, informative, logical and creative sports articles for the online platform that well represent the brand.
- Real time posting of key company sports events on the digital platform
- Ensure that all communication is monitored so as to positively influence brand endearment
- Respond to publicity, (positive or otherwise) in a clear, proactive and professional manner.
- Generating relevant and accurate content for all online communication mediums with regard to sports
- Writing and proofing all internal and external digital sports and marketing communication content such as videos, website content and online magazines to ensure that they meet the set standards.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of social media and marketing campaigns with regards to sports.
- Liaising with the technical, creative and multi disciplinary teams to ensure that the brand standards are adhered to
- Ensure that all communication effectively and responsibly represents the brand
- Create a mechanism of recording daily updates and analysis of sports items/stories uploaded so as to provide a content analysis tool
- Participate in marketing events
Qualifications for the Sports Writer & Sub Editor Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, PR or Communications related field
- Passionate about sports and current with the sports industry affairs.
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of digital content writing
- Good research skills
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs.
- Proficiency in SEO
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Good reporting skills
- Previous experience as a sports writer/sub editor will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Please send your applications to email@example.com by 15th July, 2017, quoting “Digital Writer/Sub Editor, Sports” on the subject line
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SportPesaSimilar Jobs
- Partner Success Lead at Nivi Inc.
- Snapchat – Account Executive at Ad Dynamo International
- Administrative Assistant at Kilimall