Job Opportunities at Future Kenya
Posted on: 4 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Future Kenya Ltd
Financial Information TradingFuture Kenya is an Information Technology Solutions Company poised to provide it’s clients’ with a comprehensive business solution to run their business successfully, at the lowest total cost of ownership. This is achieved through a mutually beneficial co-operation and affiliation with the client. Our advantage is that of knowledge sharing and experience in vertical and business applications, so as to automate and integrate a client’s enterprise. Future Kenya is a solutions and service oriented company providing comprehensive and high quality business software solutions and services to Kenya and East Africa’s small, medium and large businesses.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Real Estate Personnel Job
- Listing of properties.Provide guidance , assist sellers, buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Letting out properties at right market rate .
- Determine client’s needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices,mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate propertie’s value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Promote sales through advertisements and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
Requirements for the Marketing Real Estate Personnel Job
- Proven working experience as a sales guy in a real estate company.
- Proven track of successful sales record.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- Age group 25 -29 with a minimum of two to three years experience.
go to method of application »
Qualifications for the Accounting Consultant Job
- Please note only those who have done CPA OR ACCA should apply.
- Strictly who have completed CPA or ACCA finalist with no intention in pursing further studies, BCOM would be a plus.
- Commitment to 3 Months Full Time Training.
- Leadership and Team work skills.
- Ready to sign three year contract with future Kenya.
- Age group 22-27
Method of Application
email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Future Kenya LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Nokia
- Network performance manager at Telkom
- Job Vacancies at KOKO Networks - 8 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Safaricom Kenya - 3 Positions
- Job Openings at Andela - 2 Positions
- PHP Software Engineer at Cytonn Technologies
- Software Developer at Alternate Doors
- Mangerial Role at Safaricom Limited