supported by Medanta the medicity is a leading healthcare service provider which prides in offering timely and precise diagnosis and medical treatment to patients across Africa. Since 2012 we are continuosly trying to serve our clients with the best patient care and we look forward to exceeding all your expectations regarding family health care.
Qualifications for the Hospital Administrator Job
- A bachelor’s degree in health-care administration or relevant degree in medical field
- Having around 10 years’ experience and responsible for the smooth daily operation of the Hospital.
- Ability to make a wide-ranging decisions for services, personnel, medical policies, and community relations.
- Ability to direct activities for the whole hospital departments, clinics, public health agencies, facilities, or outpatient care centers.
- Developing policies and procedures, ensuring they are followed and implementing policies created by a governing board or body.
- Extensive experience in medical histories, current health information and billing, insurance and legal documents and ensuring all are handled appropriately
go to method of application »
Under general supervision, manages the hospital’s purchasing department to include the procurement of supplies, equipment and services as well as co-ordinate and maintain the contract files.
Qualifications for the Procurement Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics. In lieu of an advanced degree, eight years of experience at a management level in a healthcare purchasing field will be accepted.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in a healthcare material management/purchasing environment to include at least four years of supervisory experience and a Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP). Extensive knowledge of the contracting and contract management process.
- MUST have excellent Excel knowledge with ability to analyze huge data and control stock(Excel practical test will be conducted)
- Knowledge of healthcare purchasing processes, inventory control oversight procedures, purchasing business administration and hospital procurement law.
- Must have good knowledge of pathology.
- Lead role in component and material procurement including supplier selection, price benchmarking and price negotiation for deployment works.
- Lead role in supplier relationship management including contract negotiation, monitoring supplier performance, volume leverage and total cost management objectives and ensure adherence to contractual commitments.
- Drive long term capacity and supply strategies for various components.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and external governance including government directives and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities for the Procurement Manager Job
- Providing strategic and analytical support to underpin the role of delivering a commercial and cost-effective contract procuring process for the business.
- Carrying out supplier audits in support of the development of an approved vendor list.
- Identify cost reductions, efficiency opportunities and contribute to the achievement of efficient targets.
- Ensure suppliers that engage in timely deliveries, right quality and quantity and cost are always engaged to ensure the organization gets value for money in all its dealings.
- Skilled in oral communication.
- Skilled in using negotiation techniques related to contracts for supplies and services.
- Skilled in data analysis and interpretation of data to achieve desired financial results.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the work of others.
go to method of application »
Legal Officer Job Responsibilities
The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal function, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Provide and interpret legal information, provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Initiate and aggressively follow third party recoveries as per company targets.
- Ensure all legal claims are registered and properly documented.
- Manage litigation against the company including external lawyers involved in litigation as well as review, analysing and interpreting laws, regulations and judicial decisions.
- Prepare and facilitate staff training on specific legal matters affecting the company including dissemination of appropriate legal requirements to various departments.
Qualifications for Legal Officer Jobs
- The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of two years legal experience.
- Admission to the Kenyan Bar will be an added advantage.
- LLM and advocate certificate would be considered as an advantage
- Strong conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills with ability to influence and negotiate at different levels.
- In debt knowledge of company law, contracts, labour law and private law
- Basic knowledge of claims management/handling
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and only suitably qualified individuals should forward: a cover letter and CV including expected salary to email@example.com by COB, Saturday, 8th July 2017.Please mention the Position in the subject.