Brites Management seeks to recruit highly motivated and skilled professionals who are suitably qualified to fill in the following positions:
The File Clerk will be responsible for maintaining the company’s records. Filing, retrieving old files, Coding, keying in data from files to computers, and retrieving records as needed and ensuring system is well organized.
Responsibilities for the File Clerk Job
- Keeping files and documents well organized for easier retrieval
- File records in alphabetical or numerical order
- Code files for proper placement and key in data to the computers
- Retrieve files as when required
- Answer questions about records and files
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to archives
- Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers
- Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information
- Scan or read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order
- Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
- Work with electronic storage media
- Ensure no materials in file are lost.
- Be able to explain filing system to others.
Qualifications for the File Clerk Job
- Diploma or Certificate in records management
- Any other qualification with 2-3 Years’ experience as a File Clerk in a busy organization
- Attention to details
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and typing speed
- Conversant with filing systems and coding
- Good communication skills
- Team player and result oriented
- Discretion with ability to maintain information confidentiality
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Advertising Sales Executive Job
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich clients resources would be preferred.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales target.
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, develop the sales strategies and plans.
- Selling advertising airtime, commercial productions.
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Qualifications for the Advertising Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area from an accredited institution.
- More than 3 years’ experience in TV advertising sales.
- Should have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management, especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya.
- Having the working experience in advertising agencies would be preferred, which should include an in-depth familiarity with the Kenya agencies.
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals that meet clients’ needs.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Online/Digital Marketing Executive Job
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Managing the company’s Social Media accounts ensuring relevant medium for the different platforms.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Edit and post photos,videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
Requirements for the Online/Digital Marketing Executive Job
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Information Technology
- Previous online digital marketing experience
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in online marketing
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined with good customer service skills
- A knack for modern technology
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.