If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Armada Human Capital
offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
Responsibilities for the Food and Beverage Supervisor Job
- Supervising the chef, cooks, barmen, cleaners of the club house and the waiters
- Ensuring high quality service in the restaurant ,service areas and bar
- Ensuring high quality ,attractive and appetizing food is served to the club members
- Compiling information requested by the accounts department for the kitchen and bar daily and issuing it to the accounts team.
- Ensuring there is adequate stock in the Kitchen, restaurant and bar on a daily basis.
- Being in charge of stock management and procurement for the bar and the kitchen
- Maintaining required documents for the kitchen, bar and stores to facilitate auditing of the operational processes.
- Dealing with any club member complains regarding food and beverage in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ensuring proper use of stocks in the Kitchen, restaurant and bar
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness in the kitchen, restaurant and bar/club house at all given time.
- Managing high levels of hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen staff, waiters and barmen at all times.
- Reviewing the inventory done on serving and eating utensils weekly and report any shortages
- Training kitchen, bar staff and waiters on procedures and proper use of relevant standard equipment.
- Maintaining equipment in proper operating condition.
- Assisting subordinates employees in performing specific duties.
- Recording and Maintaining employee time sheets and duty rosters
- Appraising staff annually and providing the reports to the General Manager
- Ensuring the club rules and policies are followed by all
- Carrying out duties assigned by the General Manager in his area of operations and competencies.
- Consistently monitoring departmental stock levels at any given time, at the bar, restaurants and the kitchen.
- Must be able to supervise and monitor individual staff output and general performance.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business, technical procedures governmental regulations as to the food production and service are needed and advice the Club Manager accordingly.
- Ability to innovate new ways of cutting costs at the Restaurants, Bars, and Kitchen and in doing so raise the income generated from those departments.
- Knowledge of pertinent employment laws and practices, code of conduct for Food Service and Food Production staff.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situation.
Qualifications for the Food and Beverage Supervisor Job
- Diploma in Food and Beverage production and Service from Kenya Utalii College or any other accredited college.
- Minimum of Three years of working experience
- Experience supervising a staff/team ( Food production staff and Food Service staff
- Experience in supervising the Bars
- Experience overseeing the service delivery, customer satisfaction and customers relations within the settings of the restaurant and bar areas
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant Job
- Keeping the CEO abreast of upcoming issues, meetings and deadlines– The person will always be with the CEO on the field or in the office
- Ensuring proper follow-up of actions required
- Maintain record of updated formats for program performance reports.
- Organize regular visits to the field. Document and facilitate proper follow up after each visit
- Financials: Oversee the bookkeeping of finances related to the CEO expenses
- Work in collaboration with the senior management team in monitoring grant performance to ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and time lines of awards
- Meetings with clientele on behalf of CEO (when required)
- Strategic brainstorming on creative ideas for the organization
- Daily update meetings with the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
- Be able to work overtime and on standby
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Job
- 2-5 years working experience in a similar role
- Diploma or degree in a related field
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication (written, spoken and presentational) skills
- Teamwork: Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people you shall work with
- Proficiency in writing proposal and reports in English.
- Research: Ability to conduct in depth research for both individuals and foundations to better prepare the CEO for meetings
- Technology Awareness: Fully proficient computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet/intranet services, library sources, etc.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager Job
- Lead the Business Commercialization Agenda for assigned clients or segment and achieve the company revenue targets
- To provide direction on client’s objectives to operations and follow up to ensure quality is up-to expectation
- To spearhead innovations and fresh ideas that will deliver incremental business through excellent proposal writing.
Qualifications for the Account Manager Job
- 2 years’ experience in business development/client service in a marketing environment
- A degree in any marketing/business related field
- Be excellent in proposal writing and presentation
- Demonstrate high integrity and honesty
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Reporting to the District Manager the General Manager (GM) will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction in the overall management and growth of the company.
The GM will be required to set up functions and systems to oversee business processes and grow the business.
The GM will implement / oversee policies and procedures to guide the operations of Kenya and be accountable/ responsible for their effective management and monitoring.
The GM will also be required to build the retail Brand both in Kenya and South Africa through networking and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and develop and leverage business relationships/networks to achieve business goals.
Responsibilities for the Country General Manager Job
- Provide input into the strategy and operating plans.
Deliver against all set targets on the scorecard, and coach and develop management in achieving their individual scorecards.
- Ensure stores adherence to the retailers brand standards, product and store operational requirements.
- Influence and integrate with key business unit stakeholders both within the companies SA and Kenya to meet operational plans, maximize selling opportunities and implement new initiatives.
- Build relationships with government and suppliers and to ensure delivery of the strategy and plans.
- Ensure all operating processes are effectively implemented and maintained to sustain profitability, protect the brand values, and deliver effective service levels.
- Build deep retail knowledge in Kenya through coaching and effective implementation of tailored and appropriate training programmes.
- Facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Build an understanding of the financial model and the levers needed to drive further profitability.
- Constantly seek opportunities in stores to increase sales and maximize returns on space and stock.
- Provide leadership and ensure that there is an effective loss protection plan focused on stock loss, till shorts and cash losses.
- Ensure INCO terms are fully understood and insurance claims lodged where appropriate as a means to identify and reduce loss events.
Qualifications for the Country General Manager Job
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, FMCG, Commerce, Economics, Retail Management or related.
- At least 6-10 years’ experience of either operating a large Retail / FMCG / and or Senior Manager experience would be advantageous OR managing a Retail Operation as a Country General Manager and at least 5 years professional experience at senior management level in the Retail / FMCG environment.
- Must reside in Kenya
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Must be in the possession of a valid passport
- Must be in the possession of a valid driver’s license
- Detailed knowledge of Clothing, General Merchandise (must have – retail knowledge & experience – Foods experience would be advantageous)
- Detailed understanding of corporate selling processes
- Good understanding of sales management and visual requirements
- Financial acumen & business report writing skills
- Ability to maximize Sales
- Knowledge of customers, products and services
- Proven leadership and management experience in retail stores
- Driving a performance motivated culture and development of people
- Ability to coach and develop
- Demonstrates Passion and Commitment for the brand and customers
- Demonstrates a commitment to High Performance – delivery and goal driven, flexible and thrives on and responds to performance feedback
- Role models the companies values – quality and style, value, service, innovation, integrity, energy and sustainability
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR APPLICATION.
The Finance Manager role is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. He/she is responsible for directing financial activities such as financial planning and budgeting, payment and investments.
The Finance Manager also oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll and risk management.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager Job
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting and investment activities of our client.
Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management and accounting.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, cash flow statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Ensure effective management of school revenue including debtors.
- Perform tax planning work.
- Maximize return and limits risk on cash by minimizing cash balances and making investments.
- Provide administrative support in the area of supplier and utility payments and insurances
- Receive, record, and authorise requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Compute, withhold, and account for all payroll deductions.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance and benefits including monitoring changes in health insurance and social security regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker’s compensation.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organisational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Provide status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data in the form of regular annual and term management reports and financial statements
- Analyse the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Advise the board and management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Monitor, evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties, recommending and implementing HR actions, such as training, coaching, promotions and dismissals in consultation with human resources.
- Lead staff training and development in budgeting and financial management areas.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organisational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilisation of financial resources.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Evaluate need for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with national legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advise management of actions and potential risks.
- Maintain current knowledge of organisational policies and procedures, relevant international, national and county government policies and directives, and current international and local accounting standards.
- Conduct or coordinate audits of our client’s accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Ensure effective administration of the pension scheme in the role of Secretary to the scheme.
- Maintain shareholder’s records, correspondence, share registers
- Provide board secretarial services.
- Member of the Senior Management Team
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- Undergraduate degree in accounting and financial management (or equivalent) from a recognized university
Full CPA-K qualifications
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- 8-10 years of relevant and cumulative job experience gained from a similar institution or service oriented institution.
- Good knowledge of administration and management
- Strategic mindset and skills
- Knowledge of economics and accounting
- Good working knowledge of relevant statutory and tax regulations
- Financial planning and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in working in a computerized environment and of computerized accounting packages
- Ability to train non finance managers in basic financial management
- Resourceful and resilient
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.