Marketing Representative at Warleen Auctioneers
Posted on: 11 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Warleen Auctioneers
Warleen Auctioneers is a Class "B" and Class "A" Licensed Auctioneer company, Licensed by The Kenya Auctioneers Licensing Board.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Representative Job
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Requirements for Marketing Representative Job
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing,Communications or equivalent
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- The job is to be paid in 50% commissions.
- The candidate will mainly concentrate in Banks,Micro Finances,Law Firms and Real Estates.
- The candidate MUST read AUCTIONEER ACT 1996.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Warleen Auctioneers career website on talentboard.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Warleen AuctioneersSimilar Jobs
- Store Manager at LC Waikiki
- Trade Sales Supervisor at Amedo Centres
- Junior Accounts Clerk at Avechi