Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 18 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Positively impact cash flow and working capital by ensuring the accurate and timely processing and payments of accounts receivable.
- Ensure that all credit control responsibilities and duties are carried out accurately and within set time limits, whilst providing a first class service to all customers.
- Managing credit control and debt management activities including supervising a team of credit control operators
- Maximizing cash collection across the board.
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
- Rectification of previously mismanaged accounts
- Problem solving and timely decision making
- Meeting monthly and yearly targets
- Daily management of debts and collections
- Full accountability of all allocated accounts
- B com Degree – Accounting/Finance Option
- CPA 2
- Credit Management Certificate – will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ Experience as a credit controller, having worked in a pest control or waste management industry is an added advantage.
- Have good interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
- Preparing correspondence on your boss’s behalf
- Attending meetings on your boss’s behalf
- Taking action points and writing minutes,
- Drafting communications on your boss’s behalf,
- Preparing presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Business management or Public Relations.
- At least 6 Months Experience
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Great leadership skill and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Must flexible to frequent travels
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send CV and application letter to Vacancies@jantakenya.com clearly indicating ‘Credit Controller’ on the subject line by 18th,July 2017. DO NOT attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors - 3 Positions
- Site IT Support Technician at Sheer logic
- Domestic Helper at Eagle HR
- IT Internships at CDL Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Latest Jobs at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Job Vacancies at Genesis Consult Ltd - 6 Positions
- Team Leader-Sales at Reeds Africa Consult Ltd (RAC)