Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 18 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Positively impact cash flow and working capital by ensuring the accurate and timely processing and payments of accounts receivable.
- Ensure that all credit control responsibilities and duties are carried out accurately and within set time limits, whilst providing a first class service to all customers.
- Managing credit control and debt management activities including supervising a team of credit control operators
- Maximizing cash collection across the board.
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
- Rectification of previously mismanaged accounts
- Problem solving and timely decision making
- Meeting monthly and yearly targets
- Daily management of debts and collections
- Full accountability of all allocated accounts
- B com Degree – Accounting/Finance Option
- CPA 2
- Credit Management Certificate – will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ Experience as a credit controller, having worked in a pest control or waste management industry is an added advantage.
- Have good interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
- Preparing correspondence on your boss’s behalf
- Attending meetings on your boss’s behalf
- Taking action points and writing minutes,
- Drafting communications on your boss’s behalf,
- Preparing presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Business management or Public Relations.
- At least 6 Months Experience
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Great leadership skill and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Must flexible to frequent travels
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send CV and application letter to Vacancies@jantakenya.com clearly indicating ‘Credit Controller’ on the subject line by 18th,July 2017. DO NOT attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Jobs at Frank Management
- Job Vacancy at Fanisi HR
- Job Openings at Crystal Recruit - 2 Positions
- Project Administrator at Wise & Kell Consultants (Africa) LLP
- Business Development Associate at Empathy Solutions
- Grant Writer at Diamond Staffing Kenya
- Latest Job at Wananchi Group (K) Ltd