Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the running of all departments in the organization.
- Ensure proper reports are given, plan for weekly departmental meetings and oversee general report review of the HODs monthly.
- Review financial statements and data with the HOD to check the plan.
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Supervises the accounts team on the current work being done and controls the stock and inventory team by supervising and reviewing their reports and action plan given for the year.
- Approve all internal and external communication before shared to the staff.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Reviewing the company’s marketing strategy and creating a suitable budget plan.
- Oversee the review of the company’s progress, achieved goals and liaise with top management to assist in developing better strategic plans for operational activity.
- Oversee the maximizing of the support services to improve the company’s productivity.
- Review all contracts for the service providers, ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired to offer products or services to the
- Any other duties as instructed by management
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management/Business Management or related field
- 5 – 10 years senior-leadership experience supervising seasoned staff
- Must have a good understanding of the property development and construction industry
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of programs
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Result oriented and be able to execute and develop marketing strategic plans
- Good communication skills
- Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
go to method of application »
Duties for the FMCG Brand Supervisor Job
- Develop, manage and drive all aspects of marketing strategies to maximize the brands’ identity for the company in the country.
- Analyze and research consumer opinions and competition; recommend marketing strategies and campaigns to align brand image.
- Identify and create brand-right consumer and customer programs to increase brand awareness, attitudes and loyalty, encourage product adoption and generate leads
- Manage current consumer awareness programs and develop ideas to increase participation
- Communicate and ensure consistent brand messaging with partners and sponsors.
- Organizing and ensuring input and brand plans for various key brands are well planned and executed within the country and East africa
- Appoint and support a team of brand executives in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania responsible for key power brands
FMCG Brand Supervisor Job Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- 2 – 3 years experience in marketing and handling brand activation programs
- Passionate about brand management and creative in formulating winning strategies for supporting the brands in the market
- Must have a background in FMCG, cosmetics or similar industry and worked a lot on brand activation programmes
- Proven track record of successful brand events managed.
- Strong execution skills and good at networking.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills and passionate about interacting with customers
- Experience in digital marketing will be added advantage
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject E.g. (General Manager-Property Development & Construction) to email@example.com before Monday 31st July, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted