The ideal candidate Must have strong Credit Control Management experience.
• Credit processing and approvals
• Collection of outstanding debt within the set KPIs
• Review and approval of In-House Financed Deals and following up to ensure collection
• Preparation of AR Reports and highlighting exceptions
• Regular review and updating of Credit Control SOPs and Policies
• Must have a relevant Bachelor’s Degree
• Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist.
• Must have over 10 years of PQE managing a busy credit control function.
• Must have very strong excel & accounting knowledge
• Must be organized and methodical
• Good negotiation skills the ability with the ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly
• Good interpersonal & organization skills
The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in a Technical sector.
• Ensure that parts receive and issue procedure is followed by parts team
• Random check with invoice and physical
• Random check on updating of the system
• Ensure the inventory and stock levels are anticipatory yet not in excess.
• Random check on stock count and accuracy
• Ensure full parts consumption before end of life
• Parts Sales & Key Account Management
• Ordering plan of spares preparation and carrying out and ensuring ordering cycle for optimum conditions.
• Ensure that you are up to date with the vendors both international and local
• Maximize profit through effective operation of the parts department
• Ensure all stores personnel and suitably trained and well equipped to perform their duties
• Develop, implement and maintain operational policies and procedures
• Maintain adequate safety, hygiene, security and housekeeping standards throughout the process
• Degree in a relevant field (Technical/business)
• Proficiency in working with a computerized database or document system
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Must have ability to manage own work flow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of clients (internal and external).
• Must have ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities.
• Excellent reporting and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Driven, organized and resourceful with ability to prioritize
The ideal candidate Must have experience working in an Audit firm.
• Put in place budget controls as per Group guidelines.
• Regular review of policies and SOPs
• Successful designing, implementation and monitoring of the policies
• Provide leadership for Company’s Finance and Accounting Strategy, to optimise financial performance and revenue optimization.
• Support in strategic growth of the Company.
• Management of Accounts Payables and Payroll.
• Management of Revenue and Branch Controls and Compliance
• Management of local payments.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist
• Must have over 10 years of PQE finance experience
• Must have experience in a big 4 Audit Firms.
• Must has excellent good Understanding of IFRSs and ERP systems
• Sound knowledge of MS Office (Advanced skills Excel / PPT preferred)
• Good interpersonal & organization skills
The Company is on the mission of becoming the largest distributor of cut flowers in the world; they need to get someone to direct, promote, and coordinate the sales and marketing operations of the organization in a manner that will optimize the organization’s market share, augment revenue and collections, improve the organization’s efficiency and brand image, business development across the globe, achieve the organization’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
• Formulation of strategic plans & policies focused both on financial gain & customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and review marketing plans on a regular basis.
• Developing & directing marketing activities and review sales results regularly.
• Establishing & achieving sales & profitability goals, Meet & exceed sales targets set.
• Plan Overseas/Foreign customer meets & new BD, participation in conferences, seminars etc
• Handle claims and complaints promptly and efficiently.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Well handling of business meetings with prospective clients.
• Supervise sales staff and sales efforts.
• Present annual revenue budget to the board and review daily reports.
• Submit weekly, monthly reports, general information, and recommendations to the board of directors
• A M.B.A. or P.G.D.B.M. from Institute of repute will be preferred.
• At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in similar industry.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive
• Drive for Results and customer focus
• Flexibility /Adaptability
• Leading & Developing People / Developing Self
• Problem Solving and Decision making
• Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport
• Proficiency in Computers
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning skills
To provide content and Internet access services, they use unlicensed spectrum Wi-Fi technologies, combined with innovative engineering solutions geared towards providing an awesome service at very controlled prices.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 3 years quality management experience in the manufacturing industry.
• In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming and outgoing stock.
• Planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
• Evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget.
• Provide staff management.
• Provide fleet management.
• Ensure proper documentation is achieved.
• Ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
• Ensure full compliance with all quality assurance standards and government regulations.
• Report preparation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have a Degree/Diploma in any Engineering field.
• Must have above 3 years’ quality management in the manufacturing industry.
• Must have people management skills.
• Must be self motivated.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.