Standard Chartered Kenya, whose official name is Standard Chartered Bank Kenya
Limited, but is sometimes referred to as Stanchart Kenya, is a commercial bank in Kenya.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Undergraduate degree
- Professional qualification – part qualified accountant (CPA/ACCA or equivalent);
- Controls awareness and understanding
- A team player and independent worker with good organisation and communication skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Good Microsoft Office suite knowledge
- Personal attributes to include integrity, intuitiveness, initiative, maturity and confidence
Principal Network Management Job Responsibilities
- Support Country TB countries in the development of project and client level plans in relation to the TB Digitisation agenda and Branch cost reduction initiative
- Drive the project with Network Management to achieve the cost save and efficiency targets for the countries in scope
- Liaise with Country / Region and Group stakeholders including NM team, Product, TB Heads and CSG/ICM to ensure delivery of the initiatives
- Provides periodic project status updates on a timely basis to key stakeholders
Qualifications for the Principal Network Management Job
- At least 5 years experience in Transaction Banking or related areas (e.g retail) with a proven track record of managing and delivering projects
- Banking experience and understanding of cash management will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Result driven and able to multi-task effectively while able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders for driving the initiative
- Manages the most important SS TB clients residing in-country
- Contributes to, and implements, the global client management strategy for SS clients
- Manage existing clients to maximise their satisfaction and long-term contribution to the bottom line i.e. ensures upward trend of client satisfaction
- Retains existing business and creates opportunities for new business referrals to work alongside with Sales
- Be a trusted advisor to the client based on current and future needs in order to continue to develop the client relationship
- Acts as country escalation point for client issues and requests
Service Team Manager Job Responsibilities
- Works closely across the bank to ensure best in class & quality services are being provided to local BAM clients
- Works closely with FI to align and understand client strategic growth opportunities for the local BAM clients
- Ensures consistent levels of service are provided to clients
- Thorough understanding of clients and ability to deliver in challenging situations
- Build strong relationship and trust with local BAM clients
- Anticipate and embrace change to retain and build a competitive edge
- Achieves targets for revenue retention and defence from existing mandates
- Identifies innovative solutions to clients’ requirements, maximising re-use of existing capabilities
- Identifies opportunities for growth from existing business and for referrals to work with Sales for new products and services
- Researches clients to fully understand their business model and identify innovative ways to anticipate and manage their requirements
- Monitors competitor service offerings to identify and remediate any gaps
- Adds value to client relationships by developing MI, enabling clients to enhance their own efficiency and interaction with SCB
- Maintains appropriate commercial balance between needs of clients and long term profitability / efficiency of the business
Qualifications for the Service Team Manager Job
- Extensive end to end knowledge of Securities Services within Transaction Banking
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to spot cross sell opportunities through developments in the market and client requirements. does not make sense, should add & ability to spot cross sell opportunities. local
- Exceptional relationship management skills. Strong ability to manage and effectively influence multiple stakeholders.
- Strong drive for results, ability to plan, track and follow through to drive results
- Strong programme management skills, attention to detail and diligence in execution
- Proven capabilities in growing businesses and developing franchise
- Proven risk management capabilities
- Proven experience of managing change
- Thorough understanding of complex clients and ability to deliver in challenging situations
- Facilitates collaborative working across the Bank and with key industry stakeholders
- Influence internal stakeholders to implement clients strategic requirements
Cash Product Manager Job Responsibilities
- Financial Performance and profitability
- Directly responsible for the cash product P&L within the country. Have clear responsibility over pricing for products and management of liabilities.
- Work with the Cash Head in monitoring market changes and pricing strategies.
- Directly responsible for driving investment business cases and the business operating model for the cash business.
- Develop jointly with the Sales and Global Banking team a local strategy to meet country objectives, in line with the overall Transaction Banking strategy.
- Conduct ongoing competitor analysis to capture all opportunities, mitigate threats to the business and deliver financial performance.
- Recommend and plan actions to build or reinforce our competitive edge.
- Drive end-to-end product performance, improving efficiency through the e-agenda, straight through processing and ensuring there’s scalability to grow our business.
Qualifications for the Cash Product Manager Job
- Minimum 7 years of Transaction Banking experience.
- Tertiary education – degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering would be an advantage
- Professional qualification in Cash Management is ideal
- Ability to demonstrable domain knowledge of current industry including mobile money, e-commerce and payment ecosystem trends.
- Strong project management skills including planning, documenting, communicating and delivering the end result on-time.
- Competency in market analysis, sales and revenue forecasting, project planning and management, promotion development, and executing general product strategies.
- Client-facing experience
- Some experience in strategic planning and execution in a matrix organization.
- Effective and positive written and verbal communications especially when acting as a liaison between departments, internal employees/subordinates and clients.
- Comprehensive solution-oriented thinker when dealing with clients, team members, internal functional departments and upper management.
- Experience in a position of broad collaboration, influence and communication in a large organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank Kenya career website on cgportal.global.standardchartered.com to apply