If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Chartered Kenya, whose official name is Standard Chartered Bank Kenya
Limited, but is sometimes referred to as Stanchart Kenya, is a commercial bank in Kenya.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Undergraduate degree
- Professional qualification – part qualified accountant (CPA/ACCA or equivalent);
- Controls awareness and understanding
- A team player and independent worker with good organisation and communication skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Good Microsoft Office suite knowledge
- Personal attributes to include integrity, intuitiveness, initiative, maturity and confidence
Principal Network Management Job Responsibilities
- Support Country TB countries in the development of project and client level plans in relation to the TB Digitisation agenda and Branch cost reduction initiative
- Drive the project with Network Management to achieve the cost save and efficiency targets for the countries in scope
- Liaise with Country / Region and Group stakeholders including NM team, Product, TB Heads and CSG/ICM to ensure delivery of the initiatives
- Provides periodic project status updates on a timely basis to key stakeholders
Qualifications for the Principal Network Management Job
- At least 5 years experience in Transaction Banking or related areas (e.g retail) with a proven track record of managing and delivering projects
- Banking experience and understanding of cash management will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Result driven and able to multi-task effectively while able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders for driving the initiative
- Manages the most important SS TB clients residing in-country
- Contributes to, and implements, the global client management strategy for SS clients
- Manage existing clients to maximise their satisfaction and long-term contribution to the bottom line i.e. ensures upward trend of client satisfaction
- Retains existing business and creates opportunities for new business referrals to work alongside with Sales
- Be a trusted advisor to the client based on current and future needs in order to continue to develop the client relationship
- Acts as country escalation point for client issues and requests
Service Team Manager Job Responsibilities
- Works closely across the bank to ensure best in class & quality services are being provided to local BAM clients
- Works closely with FI to align and understand client strategic growth opportunities for the local BAM clients
- Ensures consistent levels of service are provided to clients
- Thorough understanding of clients and ability to deliver in challenging situations
- Build strong relationship and trust with local BAM clients
- Anticipate and embrace change to retain and build a competitive edge
- Achieves targets for revenue retention and defence from existing mandates
- Identifies innovative solutions to clients’ requirements, maximising re-use of existing capabilities
- Identifies opportunities for growth from existing business and for referrals to work with Sales for new products and services
- Researches clients to fully understand their business model and identify innovative ways to anticipate and manage their requirements
- Monitors competitor service offerings to identify and remediate any gaps
- Adds value to client relationships by developing MI, enabling clients to enhance their own efficiency and interaction with SCB
- Maintains appropriate commercial balance between needs of clients and long term profitability / efficiency of the business
Qualifications for the Service Team Manager Job
- Extensive end to end knowledge of Securities Services within Transaction Banking
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to spot cross sell opportunities through developments in the market and client requirements. does not make sense, should add & ability to spot cross sell opportunities. local
- Exceptional relationship management skills. Strong ability to manage and effectively influence multiple stakeholders.
- Strong drive for results, ability to plan, track and follow through to drive results
- Strong programme management skills, attention to detail and diligence in execution
- Proven capabilities in growing businesses and developing franchise
- Proven risk management capabilities
- Proven experience of managing change
- Thorough understanding of complex clients and ability to deliver in challenging situations
- Facilitates collaborative working across the Bank and with key industry stakeholders
- Influence internal stakeholders to implement clients strategic requirements
Cash Product Manager Job Responsibilities
- Financial Performance and profitability
- Directly responsible for the cash product P&L within the country. Have clear responsibility over pricing for products and management of liabilities.
- Work with the Cash Head in monitoring market changes and pricing strategies.
- Directly responsible for driving investment business cases and the business operating model for the cash business.
- Develop jointly with the Sales and Global Banking team a local strategy to meet country objectives, in line with the overall Transaction Banking strategy.
- Conduct ongoing competitor analysis to capture all opportunities, mitigate threats to the business and deliver financial performance.
- Recommend and plan actions to build or reinforce our competitive edge.
- Drive end-to-end product performance, improving efficiency through the e-agenda, straight through processing and ensuring there’s scalability to grow our business.
Qualifications for the Cash Product Manager Job
- Minimum 7 years of Transaction Banking experience.
- Tertiary education – degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering would be an advantage
- Professional qualification in Cash Management is ideal
- Ability to demonstrable domain knowledge of current industry including mobile money, e-commerce and payment ecosystem trends.
- Strong project management skills including planning, documenting, communicating and delivering the end result on-time.
- Competency in market analysis, sales and revenue forecasting, project planning and management, promotion development, and executing general product strategies.
- Client-facing experience
- Some experience in strategic planning and execution in a matrix organization.
- Effective and positive written and verbal communications especially when acting as a liaison between departments, internal employees/subordinates and clients.
- Comprehensive solution-oriented thinker when dealing with clients, team members, internal functional departments and upper management.
- Experience in a position of broad collaboration, influence and communication in a large organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank Kenya career website on cgportal.global.standardchartered.com to apply