HR Intern at Dynamic People Consulting
Posted on: 2 August, 2017
Deadline: 15 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dynamic People Consulting (DPC)
At Dynamic People Consulting (DPC)
, we offer a proactive response to the constantly evolving human resource market. Because your organization is unique, we take the time to learn your business, listen to your needs and then offer a strategic approach that is tailor made to suit your needs.
HR Internship Responsibilities
- Interact with clients and candidates to understand their needs and offer advice/solutions.
- Support the HR consultants on recruitment activities – designing JDs and Job adverts, posting jobs online, shortlisting.
- Support the HR consultants on training and development workshop activities.
- Coordinate movement of information between the clients, candidates and consultants.
- Conducting telephone screening interviews.
- Scheduling interviews for the HR consultants.
- Compiling candidates reports for recommendation to clients.
- Assist in conducting reference checks for successful candidates
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets and database
- Manage the general office and telephone switchboard in a smoothly and orderly manner
- Assist in developing reports for different projects
- Develop documents – contracts, agreements, summary assessment forms, interview forms etc.
- Handling petty cash and reconciliation.
- Handle office errands including ensuring office cleanliness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the HR Internship
- A minimum diploma in Human Resources preferably should be a degree holder.
- Strong interpersonal and Excellent technology skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentially
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
Method of Application
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position, please apply for the vacancy by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th August 2017 by 5 PM close of business.
Kindly quote the job title as the subject.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dynamic People Consulting (DPC)Similar Jobs
- Business Unit Administrator at KPMG East Africa
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 4 Positions
- Business Development Advisor NGO at Duma Works
- Senior Accountant at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Sales Representatives at Janta Kenya
- B2B Sales Manager at NFT Consult
- Factory Manager at Walk In Solutions
- Job Opportunities at R4Kenya - 3 Positions