If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Accounts Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain an up to date daily recording of transactions and input data into the accounting system
- Issue and validate invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
- Ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively
- Ensure proper book keeping, documentation and filing of the company documents
- Adhere to the established internal control over cash and bank transactions and ensure completeness and accuracy of supporting documentation
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules and check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Process business transaction using accounting software i.e. SAP
- Responsible for allocation and accounting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation with HQ
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports
Qualifications for the Accounts Clerk Job
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years’ experience
- Must be conversant with Accounting packages
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Job
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
Admin Assistant Job Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field.
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Must be polished, sharp looking and eloquent
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
go to method of application »
Distributor Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Plan Route to Market & ensure Territory Management optimization
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Process client restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- Gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
- Develop strategies to ensure repeat business and referrals from customers
Qualifications for the Distributor Sales Representative Job
- Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Should have previous hard-core door to door selling experience.
- Candidates must be conversant with Kitui area and preferably resides in Kitui
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Clerk – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before Monday 7th August 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV