Genjoy Food Products
Limited is a SME in the food processing sector in Kenya, manufacturing over 10 different products under the brand name Genjoy and Tamu. The company began operations in 2010 and the first product produced was Purified Drinking water and over time has innovated to other products such as Tomato sauce which is the company’s leading sales product. As more products are added to Genjoy’s range, the company uses its flexibility to develop new products according to the changing demands of consumers
The job holder will be responsible for providing accurate and reliable financial reports and ensuring the integrity of finance along with maintaining proper up to date records.
Company Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Developing and determining company’s financial requirements and providing guidelines for the preparation of company budgets.
- Monitor financial transactions to ensure that they are posted correctly.
- Planning and directing financial needs, working capital, cash flow cost management to meet company objectives.
- Preparing and submitting, weekly & monthly management and financial reports, to aid in decision making
- Preparing and submitting regular financial reports to the management on income, expenditure and any variations from the budgets.
- Identifying areas of possible cost savings to the business.
- Monitoring monthly performance against budgets, and ensuring that deviations are highlighted on a timely basis for remedial action.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- Preparing payroll and process statutory deductions of NSSF, NHIF and PAYE and remitting as per the set timelines.
- Reconciling and following-up with external debtors and creditors.
Requirements for the Company Accountant Job
- Professional qualifications in CPA or its equivalent and a Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of accounting experience in a busy accounting work environment preferably with an FMCG.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and any other Accounting packages.
Competencies and Skills required
- High interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people from all walks of life.
- Attention to detail with great Communication and Ethical (integrity) skills
- Numerical acumen and analytical Evaluation & Reporting skills
- Good decision maker and able to hold people accountable with good planning and organization skills.
- Business focus and a good team player with proven leadership skills.
Salary Budget: Kshs. 25,000 Gross
go to method of application »
The position is responsible for achieving key sales Objectives through the managing of multiple distributors and outlets as well as aggressively growing new accounts. The position is responsible for managing the growth and development of the Genjoy portfolio
Qualifications for the Area Sales Representative Job
- Sales Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Developed entrepreneurial sales attitude and temperament; prior channel knowledge and relationships desirable
- Knowledge – Sales and Marketing, relationship management
- Work-based skills – Management, negotiating, hard selling,
- Experience – FMCG, 4 years Sales experience
- Driving license – Necessary but not a must – proficient driver
- Others: – Computer use competency, Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Area Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Introduce and sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sales
- Organize daily field sales activities in adherence to a weekly journey/route plan- itinerary
- Generate Sales from existing and new customers within terms(COD)
- Achieve sales targets & objectives and make sales performance review according to the Business Plan
- Establishing and develop new business/market: Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Demonstrate and present brands to customers/consumers- Brand knowledge
- Manage the sales process from initial contact through to closure: Collect due payments
- Negotiate on customer engagement contracts: price, Costs, delivery and specifications with customers and provide accurate price lists and quotations within company guidelines
- Deal with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email
- Check quantities of goods on display and in stock, during customer visit- on store merchandising
- Maintain accurate market intelligence data, customer detail database, sales visits and logs
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Advise customers on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Work closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market
- Report business trends and area performance to the Territory or line managers as prescribed
- Ensure daily, monthly and quarterly reports are done and presented to the territory or line managers
Basic Pay: 20,000/= Gross
Travel Allowance: 1500/= Per Week
Airtime: Ksh 1000/= Per Month
Variable Commission: Achieve 90% Of Target Get Ksh 20,000/=
go to method of application »
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers the operations of a store. Receives, verifies stock. Maintains inventory, maintains files and prepares reports.
Storekeeper Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that goods received are of quality and quantity ordered and in accordance with agreed prices.
- To ensure that all good are stored correctly.
- To complete all documentation (stock cards etc) and take the necessary action in cases of non-delivery, substandard deliveries or overpricing.
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, ensuring that no unauthorized person enters the stores or is issued a key allowing access.
- To inform management and follow agreed procedures in case of spoilage or damage of any item.
- To take stock at prescribed intervals.
- To ensure correct stock rotation and that issues are effected on first in first out basis.
- To ensure the store is arranged in a clear, accessible manner at all times with First IN First Out priority (FIFO)
- To ensure stocks issuance of all raw materials, finished products etc is adhered to on a daily basis
- To ensure reconciliation of goods returned, or received on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To ensure the store is clean at all times
- Any other store task issued by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications for the Storekeeper Job
- At least a certificate in procurement and supply chain management.
- At least 2 years working as a store keeper in a busy FMCG organisation.
- Time Management Skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Possess good analytical and observational skills.
Basic Pay: 18,000 Gross
Working Period: Monday To Friday 08.00 Am -05.00pm And Saturday 08.00am – 1.00pm
go to method of application »
Reports to: Head of Business
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the sales team and provide market driven differentiated services within clearly identified channels that delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, volume and market share
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop Manage, and lead a sales team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader
- Manage the key accounts, distribution networks and introduce new channels
- Development & implementation of sales plans
- Increasing market share of products in the various product lines and categories
- Responsible for ensuring cash collection target is met
- Reporting to directors, with detailed information on sales, performance, targets, geographies, product segments, etc
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual business plans, in conjunction with the CEO, which detail activities to follow during the fiscal year
- Develop databases of qualified leads through referrals, telephone conversing, face to face, cold calling on potential businesses, direct mail, email, and networking
- Maintain accurate records of all sales Market research
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Holder of a Higher sales Diploma from a recognized Institution or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
- MUST have at least 5 years’ experience in a sales and marketing position in FMCG industry
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject E.g. (COMPANY ACCOUNTANT) to email@example.com before 28th August 2017. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.