Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
FMCG Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications for the FMCG Marketing Coordinator Job
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communication;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in implementation of category and brand strategies for food products;
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities
- Very Strong Communication, reporting and presentation skills. Should be proficient in Power point
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement
- A go getter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the ICT Manager Job
- Develop and oversee, in conjunction with the Management team, the strategy development and implementation processes, and the annual operating plans and budgets of the Board
- Advise on the strategic direction of key electronic resources including websites and information databases.
- Ensure the Link for critical service is up and minimize down time by follow-up with service providers.
- Develop and implement the e-market that will see members transact on a fully functional online system from wherever they are.
- Liaise with different stakeholders to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the ICT systems vendors and to provide the required support.
- Lead new ICT projects from purchasing through full implementation, training and support and ensure standard through training and management to resolve gaps and weaknesses
- Format the ICT systems to produce tailor-made reports as per the management requirements.
- Advise on upgrading, modifying and/or replacing of computers and accessories and other IT materials as well as their maintenance.
- Act as technical and Communication Bridge between IT, finance, credit and other departments in the practical applications of information technology.
- Act as a frontline contact point for the organisation help Desk for IT related queries and complaints.
- Lead, motivate and develop the capability of the ICT team, to achieve agreed annual targets.
- Ensuring efficient flow of information to and from members and other stakeholders as and when required.
- Act as an advocate for organisation in all dealings with members and staff and present a professional image in all dealings with the public including appropriate dress standards, helpfulness and friendliness.
- Line management responsibility for staff in the ICT department including appraisals and staff development.
- Develop and maintain a risk register for the ICT department.
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
ICT Manager Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field with qualified professional IT certification, such as CISCO, ORACLE, CISA, CISM, and MCITP.
- At least 5 years’ working experience with 3 years’ carrying out IT related functions in a busy office.
- Interpersonal/formal communication (oral and written) skills, Leadership and Managerial skills
- Planning, organising skills/ quality orientation and Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities.
go to method of application »
Magazine Sales & Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- Selling advertising space in the monthly magazines, increasing subscription of the monthly magazines.
- Arranging for meeting with media agents to formulate annual advertising budgets.
- Continuous communication with clients to maintain client base
- Monitoring competitions activities to ensure timely reactions.
- Negotiating advertisement contracts with agents and clients adhering to companies policies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting targets set out
- Generate Sales by establishing new contact and re-establishing dormant contacts.
Requirements for the Magazine Sales & Marketing Executive Job
- Degree or Diploma in sales/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 2 years sales experience in media sales
- Prior experience in magazine sales and distribution is preferred
- Extensive knowledge working with marketing and advertising agencies
- Good presentation skills.
- Client Relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
go to method of application »
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure preparation of organization financial statements & reports on regular basis and submit to C.E.O.
- Ensure compliance with existing accounting policies formulated by management and International Standards Accounting policy.
- Ensure all necessary reconciliations are done within the set deadlines. The reconciliations will include among others: bank and cash books, debtors, creditors, Sacco shares and inter-departmental advances accounts.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bank fee anomalies, reconciling items and enhancements to online services.
- Ensure that a sound internal control system is in place to guard against accounting errors; ascertain completeness in records and safeguard the organization’s assets against avoidable losses.
- Coordinate with the Chief Executive Officer, FOSA manager and Credit manager for seamless flow of funds at the front office and back office.
- Co-ordinate the organization internal and external audit processes, ensuring document availability, information provision and all the necessary support required.
- Ensure accuracy in postings and distribution of statements not later than 10th after end of every quarter.
- Direct queries from the clients and other stakeholders to relevant officers and ensuring that feedback is promptly given.
- Responsible for customer relations and maintaining the organization’s image.
- Promote an environment founded on Safaricom organization values of Customer focus, Integrity, Reliability and Innovation.
- Act as an advocate for the organization in all dealings with members and staff and present a professional image in all dealings with the public including appropriate dress standards, helpfulness and friendliness.
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- A Degree in Commerce / Business Administration with an ACCA/ CPA (K) qualification from recognized institution
- At least 5 years’ experience in carrying out finance related functions in a busy office; 2 of which should be in a managerial position.
- Good understanding of the internal policies, systems and procedures of the organization.
- Ability to work with computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spread sheet and database packages.
- Ability to carry out Financial Analysis, Financial projection and budgeting.
- Leadership, Managerial skills, Planning and organizing skills/ quality orientation.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject E.g. (FMCG Marketing Coordinator) to email@example.com before 18th August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted