If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HiH EA is a registered Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in Kenya with mandate to operate within the Eastern Africa Region and a member of the Hand in Hand Global Network. Her vision is to reduce poverty through enterprise development and job creation
Job Description: Reporting to the Senior Human Resource Officer, the Human Resource & Administration Assistant will provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support to the Human Resource department and Administration department in order to ensure smooth running of the department and quality delivery of services to the work force.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
- Assist in the coordination of interviews by scheduling interviews with candidates contacting and booking of interview rooms.
- Communicate to unsuccessful candidates on the outcome of the interview.
- Assist in filing of personnel records and the update of staff records.
- Assist in the coordination of staff welfare and wellness matters (end of year parties, benevolence, team building, sports etc.
- Assist in the requisition for new hire creation in MIS, workstation and all necessary working tools.
- Assist in regular announcements on new staff to all staff.
- Assist in the coordination of employee training and development activities including planning and delivering.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and consumers.
- Assist with various program operations as requested as responsibilities permit.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Post graduate Diploma Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Member of Institute of Human Resources Management
- At least 1 year proven experience and track record in an administrative role.
- Thorough knowledge of the Labor laws
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Passion and competence in managing people issues
go to method of application »
Job Description: The Business Relationship Trainee reports to the Branch Manager in a position of learner-ship that is a precursor to the substantive position of Business Relationship Officer.
The general responsibility of the Business Relationship Officer is to promote the organizations business with a focus on outreach, mobilization, training and facilitation of groups and members for impact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake outreach and promotion through Group formation and awareness
- Market and promote HIH EA as an organization and its products and services.
- Work with rural communities and groups within the area of operation
- Undertake groups training
- Liaise and collaborate with HIH EA partners on the ground for advancement of mutual goals
- Provide daily reports on individual portfolio
- Fresh graduates from Government recognized institutions with a minimum of Diploma in the field of Co-operative, Micro Finance, Marketing, Business Management or Administration, or Commerce.
- Willingness to relocate and work in the HIH EA operational areas
- Ability and willingness to commit to the HIH EA’s vision, mission and values
- Ability to fit in and work with diverse cultures
- Innovativeness and creativity in solving problems and generating solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion to work with and amongst marginalized rural communities
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV, citing the Position and Reference Number to HiH-EA via the email address email@example.com on or before close of business by 11th August, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted PO Box 8562-00100 Nairobi.
Tel: 020 2660908, 020 2660909