Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Finance Officer Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that all project and country office financial/expenditure documents are delivered in a timely manner, reviewed for accuracy and completeness and ready for approval and posting.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
- Ensure all projects accounting records and supporting documentation for all financial transactions are maintained in a systematic order and in a safe and secure condition under the custody of the organization.
- Assist in financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that programme funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Carry out training on financial policies and procedures to non-finance staff and partners, as required.
- Assist the Head of finance in ensuring that all financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to the supervisor for review on time for submission to donors.
- Help with the preparation of internal and external audits and respond to audit queries in a timely manner.
- Make visits to the country offices as required to support financial operations and management
- Reviewing all ARO staff time sheets ensuring that staff has allocated time properly to projects.
- Leading all project related budgets and working closely with the programmes team.
- Lead on the administration of cash disbursement and drawdown from programmes.
- Opening of project accounts on system.
- Liaise on a regular basis with finance and management staff in the field.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualifications for the Finance Officer Job
- Degree in a business related field with a CPA qualification or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in an international organization.
- Understanding of multi and bilateral donor policies and procedures.
- Proven numeracy and financial analysis / planning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present financial matters to non-financial managers.
- High degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office products especially Excel and financial systems (Sage).
- Experience of establishing good working relationships with a variety of people.
- Proven track record in delivering results in a pressurized environment.
- Culturally sensitive and ability to adapt easily
go to method of application »
Executive Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the CEO’s office and internal as well as external parties
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the CEO, Be able to anticipate the CEO’s next move
- Manage the communication in and out of the CEO’s office
- Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action
- Follow up with key contributors to the CEO’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the CEO
- Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the CEO
- Organize and maintain the board room and CEO’s office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Executive Personal Assistant Job
- Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- 3 -4 years’ experience in similar position
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Elaborate and compile a regional strategy to increase gross profit of the region and to turnaround under-performing E-HUBBs
- Assess and suggest to supervisor and the Head of Retail Department new business opportunities in specific E-HUBB sites.
- Implement a continuous market research via Area Officers for all sites, areas and the entire region to suggest new product and/or business ideas to increases profit.
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of an E-HUBB and report the same.
- Attend to all administrative issues of assigned Area Officers in coordination with the respective department (such as, Retail Dept., Human Resources Dept and Finance Dept. etc.)
- Supervise the work quality, attention to detail, communication and completeness of Area Officers; identify key training needs of assigned Area Officers and train them on-the-job.
- Ensure compliance of Area Officers with all internal policies & procedures through adequate control measures; check weekly and monthly the Area Officer Operator visit checklist (refer to checklist form); report non-compliance immediately to supervisor; execute corrective measures upon approval from supervisor.
- Undertake field visits with and without AOs (incl. surprise visits), sometimes for prolonged periods in remote areas of the region; serve as a role model for Area Officers and motivate them
- Implement the company’s approved sales and marketing strategies, promotion activities, planograms and awareness campaigns elaborated by the Sales & Marketing Department by undertaking and ensuring corrective training schemes.
- Suggest to supervisor, oversee and implement regular promotion activities in each area to serve as a role model to Area Officers and operators.
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain Manager in relation to logistics planning, distribution to and receipt of stock at E-HUBBs.
- Initiate, Oversee and implement stock intake with local distributors in coordination with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Prepare regional budget monthly and present to supervisor and Finance Dept. with clear indication on where cost savings can be made.
Qualifications for the Regional Sales Manager Job
- University degree in Business Administration/Logistics or any related field.
- 5 – 6 years work experience in Management, Retail, Operations or similar roles.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent)
- Driving license
- Leadership skills with ability to lead people and take responsibility
- Hands-on management style and willingness to spend majority of time outside the office, at sometimes very remote locations, which involve long trips on rough roads, very basic accommodation conditions and use of public transport.
- Highly organized
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject E.g. (Finance Officer – NGO) to email@example.com on or before Friday 11th August, 2017.