Sales Associate at Rite Pack
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at RitePak Ltd
RitePak (K) Ltd is a company headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. The company was founded in 2013 to meet the demands of the packaging industry in Kenya, East Africa and the COMESA region. RitePak manufactures EPS (expanded polystyrene) products, better known as Styrofoam, for the food and beverage industry.
Responsible for selling Company products to clients within a specified geographic territory.
Travel to prospective locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account.
- Open and maintain key accounts such as supermarkets, distributors, large retail and consumer clients
- Follow up on leads identified in strategy meetings
- Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers to promote goodwill
- Ensure customer satisfaction by training and providing directly support
- Listing of new products and ensuring maximum utilization of all Company’s products
- Debt Management for overdue payments and as directed by Sales management
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
- Collects external environment data related to market, competition & trends
- Maintain account information, generate reports and manage sales productivity in a CRM System
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter to make the most of leads and professional network
- Experience channeling FMCG to retail and consumer clients
- Experience selling to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Supermarkets and exporters will be an added bonus.
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
Method of Application
Applicants should email resume to email@example.com Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RitePak LtdSimilar Jobs
- Wayleave Officer at Kenya Tea Development Agency Power Company Ltd
- Customer Service Representative at Diageo
- Customer Engagement Officer at Watervale Investments Ltd
- Career Opportunities at Mumias Sugar - 6 Positions
- Data Analyst Internship at Twiga Foods
- Managerial Role at British American Tobacco
- Senior Innovation Manager at Guinness
- HR Officer at Watervale Investments