Corporate Staffing - One of the leading recruitment agencies in Kenya recruiting for top firms in Kenya and foreign companies interested with recruiting Kenyan staff.
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of confectionaries and food products. They are looking to hire a competent and experienced Category Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with Implementing Category management plans, optimize marketing, sales and distribution strategy of the assigned category by effectively executing approved plans and strategies.
- Implement the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Execute agreed and approved strategies and plans including promotions, merchandising activities, launches, activations (ATL & BTL).
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
- Conduct regular and continuous monitoring of competitor activities and recommend appropriate measures.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing product category sales, marketing & distribution strategies.
- Responsible for sales growth and achieve category cost targets.
- Establishing and implementing support systems for execution excellence
- Generate periodic relevant reports on category performance
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At-least 3 year(s) experience in FMCG Industry.
- Must have a CIM Certificate
- Analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- commercial acumen
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving Skill
Closing Date 18th October 2017.
Our client is a leading Property Development company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a seasoned, efficient and results oriented Chief Operating Officer to oversee the company’s ongoing operations and ensure efficiency of the business.
He or she will also be responsible for providing the MD with effective operational support at the core of the business in project management, finance and business development to secure it’s functionality to drive sustainable growth.
Industry: Construction & Property Development
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
- Implement and lead a continuous quality improvement process throughout the service areas, focusing on systems/process improvement.
- Responsible for all activities pertaining to personnel, finance, and contracts as well as ensuring that the company’s projects run smoothly and are in compliance with all regulations
- Partner with the MD to represent the company with external stakeholders including government, financiers, vendors and partners.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget to the MD/Board for review and approval, manage effectively within this budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Ensure the continued financial viability of the organization’s projects through sound fiscal management.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions/partnerships etc)
- Provide efficient and effective operational leadership for the business
- Provide vital input in the strategic framework of the business.
- Spearhead all technical initiatives and strategies in support of the business revenue activities.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Set aggressive and achievable operational and/or performance goals for each department which is tied to long-term company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Administration/Finance or related field of study.
- 5 – 10 years senior-leadership experience supervising seasoned staff.
- Wide experience in budgeting and fiscal management.
- Must have a good understanding of the construction/property development industry.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning, Finance and business development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationship builder and communicator.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Wide experience in budgeting and fiscal management.
- Demonstrates integrity, strives for excellence in her/his work.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible and innovative approach to operational management.
Closing Date 20th October 2017.
- Ensuring the improvement of the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and operational functions and ensuring their effectiveness.
- Work closely with the CEO, Directors, CTO, and other key personnel to ensure the KPI accomplishment on End Users development, and SLA to a consistently high standard;
- Develop and implement a business strategy so that both execution and KPI are effectively managed and well accomplished.
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed by the teams;
- Ensure the rollout of new products and services are effectively coordinated both internally and externally;
- Establish an effective multi-team management process and minimize service disruption
- Constantly review team performance and advice on follow-up or next steps.
- Ensuring that the operation processes are fully automated by creating or modifying existing processes
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive improvements in operations that positively impact on service delivery.
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Degree in Business Management, ICT area, or finance related course from an accredited institution
- Extensive experience gained in a managerial operations role(s) in a major sports betting companies is highly preferred;
- Experienced in developing and implementing operations strategies, processes and structures;
- Ability to apply a holistic/end-to-end approach to operations;
- Proven track record of delivering against targets;
- Must possess a consultative approach with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven online users-development KPI accomplishment and an ability to carry out a whole process strategy;
- Excellent understanding of IT, technical support and its business implications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the sports betting or financial trading industry;
- Operated in a SaaS environment;
- A passion for sport and betting.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.