Application Specialist at Roche Kenya
Posted on: 9 November, 2017
Deadline: 16 November, 2017
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Roche Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: A medical sciences qualification or equivalent.
- Required Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in laboratory practices in Chemistry/Immunology, Haematology, Coagulation or Serology.
- A valid passport and a willingness to travel extensively is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Roche Kenya career website on www.roche.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Roche KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at Roche Kenya
- Medical Representative at Cipla