Sales Officers at Solar Kiosk Kenya
Posted on: 10 November, 2017
Deadline: 18 November, 2017
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Solar Kiosk Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SOLARKIOSK enables and empowers the sustainable economic development of Base-of-the-Pyramid (BoP) communities worldwide through the provision of clean energy services, quality products and vital sustainable solutions. Intertwining an award-winning technology solution (the SOLARKIOSK E-HUBB) with an inclusive business model, Solarkiosk fosters local entrepreneurship at the BoP.
SOLARKIOSK was founded in 2011 in Berlin, Germany and the first E-HUBB was successfully deployed in Ethiopia in 2012. Since then, SOLARKIOSK has established six country subsidiaries and is involved with projects on three continents.
- Oversee day to day operations of up to six kiosks.
- Check at daily visit sales, merchandising and display.
- Conduct and verify continuously proper stock management procedures.
- Ensure that all cash is collected and banked.
- Identify non-compliance / assure compliance of Operators with all internal policies & procedures.
- Report to ROM on all stock takes in all kiosks within assigned area and also support the operations and supply chain team with information as and when needed.
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of a kiosk.
- Pro-actively suggest strategies to ROM to increase business performance.
- Coach kiosk operators pro-actively on how to meet minimum standards/expectations of SKKL.
- Establish good contacts and maintain the relationships with local financial institutions, groups, schools, hospitals and other potential institutional clients.
- Successfully support in driving sales and business development.
- Diploma / Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- 2 years sales experience .
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Should be conversant with the cultures of Narok, Machakos and Kajiado County
- Rider’s license will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Solar Kiosk KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Schneider Electric
- Job Vacancy at Virunga Power
- Job Opportunity at Greenlight Planet, Inc.
- Human Resources Intern at Schneider Electric Kenya
- Director at M-KOPA Solar
- Fresh Job at Eni
- Job Opening at Eni
- Junior Software Developer at PowerGen Renewable Energy