If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Future Kenya is an Information Technology Solutions Company poised to provide it’s clients’ with a comprehensive business solution to run their business successfully, at the lowest total cost of ownership. This is achieved through a mutually beneficial co-operation and affiliation with the client. Our advantage is that of knowledge sharing and experience in vertical and business applications, so as to automate and integrate a client’s enterprise. Future Kenya is a solutions and service oriented company providing comprehensive and high quality business software solutions and services to Kenya and East Africa’s small, medium and large businesses.
- Please note only those who have done CPA OR ACCA should apply.
- Strictly who have completed CPA or ACCA finalist with no intention in pursing further studies, BCOM would be a plus.
- Commitment to 3 Months Full Time Training.
- Leadership and Team work skills.
- Ready to sign three year contract with future Kenya.
- Age group 22-27.
- Only those who are within Nairobi.
go to method of application »
Are you young passionate with an interest in sales and marketing, do you have a higher diploma or degree in marketing, and knowledge of selling software?
For the first three months you will be given small upkeep with training.
- They are expected to handle the following responsibilities;
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and closing sales.
- Challenging any objections to get the customer to buy.
- Meeting his sales targets.
- Getting a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Age group 21-27
go to method of application »
- Letting out properties at right market rate.
- Determine client’s needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Promote sales through advertisements and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Job
- Proven working experience as a sales guy in a real estate company.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- Age group 21-27 with a minimum of two to three years’ experience.
Method of Application
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org