Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services.
In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Our client is an International consulting and engineering group working in the fields of transport, urban development and mobility, buildings, water, environment, roads, and energy.
They seek to hire a Business Development who will be tasked with in charge of prequalification and tenders follow up as well as Business Development activities.
- Projects forecast and Tenders advertisement monitoring and follow up through a frequent browse of the clients and information website, together with other relevant electronic or paper press
- Collection of all administrative and commercial documentation required for the EoI, including formatting if any
- Coordination with internal partners with which the company wishes to express interest, in close relation with the Tender Unit Director and the Executive Director
- Preparation and delivery of Expression of Interest to the Tender Manager
- Participation to the preparation and production of commercial documentation needed for the company promotion towards potential Client
- Update the company reference database and lists by frequently interacting with the operational divisions (from contract signature up to Project closure)
- Participation to all supporting activity aimed at facilitating the production of tenders
- Obtain information on other project and update project list
- Provide support through the Tender Unit with regards commercial actions (documentation, EoI, tenders etc.)
- Monitor, follow up and centralize information related to prequalification and tenders submission
- Proactively promote the use and update of commercial follow up CRM tool towards all parties involved
- Act as a principal support to the Tender Manager in charge of the proposal production, which involves
- Bachelor’s in Business Development or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as Commercial Assistant / Business Development
- Minimum 2 year experience with an international company
- Experience in the fields of Engineering or Construction would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Good professional written and spoken Arabic
- Excellent Communication with Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Must be Flexible with a high sense of urgency
go to method of application »
Our Client is an SME based in Nairobi that imports and distributes a wide range of pesticides to farmers and farms in Kenya. They seek to hire a competent candidate to aggressively promote and market new and existing agricultural inputs among farmers (small and large-scale) and distributors in the territory.
- Take lead in gathering relevant market intelligence such as competitors’ marketing and sales activities, product pricing, discount structure and distributor incentive system in the territory; Product presentation, pricing structure and sales staff incentives to enhance sales.
- Take charge of promotion and marketing of new and existing products among farmers.
- Design, implement and maintain an effective marketing strategy of the company products.
- Popularize usage of company products through demonstration, field days, farmers’ trainings and on-farm verification trials.
- Ensure that products samples issued out for demonstration are used for the intended purpose.
- Maintain regular contact and good rapport with key clients (farms and distributors) to ensure that the company products are stocked by distributors and used by farmers.
- Attend and assist in organizing relevant marketing activities in the territory.
- Identify, recruit, maintain and service potential end-users and distributors to ensure potential sales are realized at all times.
- Plan and manage client contacts and follow up to secure sales.
- In liaison with immediate supervisor, negotiate product sales price and terms of sales with clients to maximize on profitability.
- In liaison with the management, vet new and review existing clients for credit worthiness.
- Obtain and maintain sufficient information on clients’ ability to service credit and ensure that the management is well updated on dangerous clients.
- Prepare seasonal / quarterly sales forecast, marketing programme and budget for the territory.
- Recruit suitable, guide and monitor the performance of short-term marketing staff in the territory.
- Agricultural training at Degree level
- Age: Preferably 29 – 33 years;
- Minimum 3 years in direct agricultural input sales or dealing with farmers
- Valid driver’s license and minimum 2 years driving experience
- Willingness to relocate
- Good personal skills and attributes required
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to work creativity in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, networking and prospecting skills
- Goal driven, confident, outgoing personality and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
go to method of application »
Our client is a recently established wholesale footwear outlet in Nairobi. They are looking to hire sales representatives who will introduce and sell their products to retail customers and increase sales volumes.
- Develop sales strategies for various shoe brands and use social network tools to expand the company’s client base and increase product awareness
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key clients
- Raise invoices and follow up on payments
- Advise customers on different brands
- Maintain sales records
- Inform customers of ongoing sales and store promotions.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma or Certificate in Sales, Marketing or related field
- 1 year experience in wholesale business preferably in exhibitions
- Customer oriented, helpful ,friendly and presentable
- Ability to understand and respond promptly to customer needs
- Knowledgeable about shoes product lines and different brands
- Good communication skills
- Persuasive and persistent but not pushy
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated
go to method of application »
Our client is an ICT, Structured Cabling and Telecommunication Contractors based in Nairobi seeking to recruit a vibrant candidate to fill the post of an ICT Procurement Officer.
- Lead contact person for the procurement department.
- Study procurement chart from the project team and source materials from the market.
- Identify materials to be purchased from local and international market and carry out comparisons and purchase materials economically combining procurement for various projects but managing within the project timelines.
- Negotiate best prices, credit terms and logistics with the supplier.
- Budgeting & Costing of Materials – Estimated costs to be signed off & compared with Actual costs.
- Co-ordinate with stores department to have updated stock level before placing order.
- Bachelors or Masters in B. Tech / ICT or Procurement
- At least 3 years of experience in the same industry and capacity
- Full knowledge of ICT Products and their dealers/suppliers globally, importation documentation and negotiation of prices with suppliers.
- Thorough knowledge to read & extract quantities from Drawings/Layout and Bills of Quantities, should be able to discuss the ICT Products and Design with the Consultants of the project.
- Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, AutoCAD and project related soft wares.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com