Account Manager at Dream Factory Kenya
Posted on: 12 January, 2018
Deadline: 15 January, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Premier Technologies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Dream Factory Kenya is an advertising company based in Nairobi, due to expansion and growth, the following position has come up in our organization.
The candidate will be placed with one of our clients who deal with FMCG.
- Representing the client’s and organisation’s interests
- Providing advice on the management.
- Organising the merchandisers and team leaders
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- Business Development
- Making presentations to the Client and potential suppliers
- Preparing daily reports for your sales team
- Communicate all plans directed by the client to the supervisors and merchandisers
- Handle day to day issues with all the staff
- Handle the issue of stock outs in the outlets.
- Reviewing progress on all retail outlets
- Assists in developing plans to increase sales as per customer feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Management or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3 + years in Account management, Visual Merchandising or Display Design/Build experience; demonstrated knowledge of merchandising best practices, tools with a proven record of success
- Exceptional communication skills and along with an ability to collaborate and influence without direct authority to build effective internal and external partnerships.
- Strong project leadership and management skills with proven ability to successfully execute multiple top level projects simultaneously with attention to accuracy and commitment to aggressive deadlines.
- Strategic thinking, self-starter with ability to subsequently apply both strategic and tactical initiatives across customer specific merchandising solutions.
- Proven aptitude for shopper science best practices
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken, able to prepare and present power point presentations
- Able to work from assortment plan spread sheets and product illustrations (in lieu of product samples) to be able to read merchandising planograms
- Ability to combine creativity and innovation with sales-driven focus in approach to visual merchandising.
- Strong negotiating, planning, prioritizing and leadership skills with ability to act as a liaison with cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Presentable and well articulate in their speech.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com Closing date for all applications is 15th January 2018 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Premier TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Purple Group
- Head of Marketing Head of Marketing at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)
- Chief Technology Officer at BuuPass Inc
- Current Job Placements at BBC
- Internship Opportunity at Genesis Interactive
- Technical Support Specialist at Internews Network