Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya - 3 Positions
Posted on: 14 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Our client a leading Micro finance company is seeking to recruit sales(preferably ladies )to join their dedicated team.
- Identify potential customers.
- Follow up with customer’s needs.
- Pitch products to the customers.
- Any other duty assigned by your manager.
- Willing to work your way up to success
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Know how to groom and dressed for success
- Diploma or higher in any related field
- 6 months-1 year experience in sales
- Fresh graduates and ongoing students are also encouraged to apply.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between agents/landlords and clients, generally representing one or the other
- Compare a property with similar properties to determine its competitive market price
- Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets
- The person must have at least 2 years’ experience in real estate as a Field Officer
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Can work under minimal supervision
Our client a leading Asset finance company is seeking to recruit sales(preferably ladies )to join their dedicated team.
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours and outside of town.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Fresh graduates and ongoing students are also encouraged to app
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Sales & Area Business Developer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real Estate Field Officer - Vacacancies@jantakenya.com
- Sales Representative - email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Intern at Sunesis Consulting Limited
- Legal Secretary at Recours Four
- HR Assistant at HRM Connection
- Accountant at Spring Personnel Limited
- Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Marketing Executive at Frank Management
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Executive Assistant at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited