Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya - 3 Positions
Posted on: 14 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Our client a leading Micro finance company is seeking to recruit sales(preferably ladies )to join their dedicated team.
- Identify potential customers.
- Follow up with customer’s needs.
- Pitch products to the customers.
- Any other duty assigned by your manager.
- Willing to work your way up to success
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Know how to groom and dressed for success
- Diploma or higher in any related field
- 6 months-1 year experience in sales
- Fresh graduates and ongoing students are also encouraged to apply.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between agents/landlords and clients, generally representing one or the other
- Compare a property with similar properties to determine its competitive market price
- Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets
- The person must have at least 2 years’ experience in real estate as a Field Officer
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Can work under minimal supervision
Our client a leading Asset finance company is seeking to recruit sales(preferably ladies )to join their dedicated team.
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours and outside of town.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Fresh graduates and ongoing students are also encouraged to app
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Sales & Area Business Developer - email@example.com
- Real Estate Field Officer - Vacacancies@jantakenya.com
- Sales Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Merchandisers at Career Options Africa Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Wisen HR Services - 2 Postionsi
- Latest Jobs at Wisen HR - 2 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Prestine HR-Engine Ltd - 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 3 Positions
- Assistant Director at Ernst & Young
- Scrum Master at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Product Manager at BFA (Bankable Frontier Associates)