If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Nokia, We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
Overall purpose of this position
Line Manager is in key position to drive RSO success by ensuring that there are right capabilities to meet business targets & customer expectations.
Responsible for getting effective performance, ensuring adequate capability development, discipline, counselling and recruiting.
- Hiring skilled, result oriented and team player engineers.
- Coaching & mentoring your team to enhance their performance, increasing self confidence and support professional growth.
- Responsible for team capability development in order to meet business requirements.
- Resource supply Understanding project demands, business forecast and potential business growth to ensure better, faster and cost effective resource balancing.
- Builds an exciting and open environment where team members learn from each other and set high standards for themselves and the team.
- Communicate openly through continuous dialogue & exchange of information within the team and ensures that employees understand topics which affect business, profitability and individual.
- People management Responsibility and accountability of team Objective Settings, Performance evaluation, Personal Development Plan Annual Compensation Plan.
- Cost Centre planning, FPO balancing and ensuring the implementation of cost reducing measures.
- Ensuring that all RSO/NSN process and guidelines are disciplinarily executed.
- Monitor and take actions to ensure that global quality standards are maintained in delivery and execution.
- Stream Monthly Meeting, F2F meeting with all subordinates is advisable to build healthy two-ways communicating culture. MoM to be reported in MySite
- Monthly stream report to be provided to stream head.
- Providing monthly stream productivity report. High-level analysis and action plan to improve team productivities closer to ME Benchmarking
- Ensure 100% WTR Filling rate for the team and 100% approving subordinates WTR HB Time Entry.
- Updating RSO tools and databases as per schedule (HC LE, Ramp down, CoDe, etc)
- Monthly CC planning update and FPO balancing measures.
- Ensure 100% completion of all ATP forms within the provided timelines
- Follow recruitment tools and process in line with NSN policies.
- Team quarterly performance review
- Quarterly Process Audit results
- Productivity ME Benchmarking productivity
- Zero FPO and Monthly CC planning update.
- 100 % ERM filling rate
- HC Data Accuracy against P23 & EWS
- HC Demand Supply Gap
- Improving team competence level in reference to stream regular Question Based Assessment.
- Line Manager Index and Employee Engagement Surveys.
Typically 10-15 years relevant experience, with the following leadership traits
- Team Player
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Target Oriented
- Focused on Projects
- Flexible and Open to new suggestions
- Multicultural relations skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Familiar with Nokia tools and processes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia career website on aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com to apply