Job opening at Fortinet
Posted on: 12 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Fortinet
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 350k customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
- Significant Experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
- Significant experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Graduate degree preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fortinet career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FortinetSimilar Jobs
- Training And Events Coordinator at Nakala Analytics
- Group Management Accountant at KOKO Networks
- Procurement Coordinator at Andela
- Software Engineer, Mobile at Angaza
- Data Base Developer (MySQL) at Tech Pitch Limited
- Head of Global Operations at Digital Divide Data (DDD)
- Services Engagement Manager at Wipro Limited
- Content Specialist at Carlcare Service Limited