If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital is a Hospital that was founded by four nursing sisters belonging to the Irish Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy ( Teresita Conneally, Maria Goretti Cunniffe, Paschal Gibbons and Mary Mc. Dermott )
The Vision of the hospital is to be a leader in the provision of quality and responsive health care in Eastern region of Kenya while the mission is to provide holistic, sustainable and affordable health care,both preventive and curative as a witnes to the healing Ministry of Christ
- Recording the project expenses incurred on daily basis.
- Preparing and maintaining all accounting records and ledgers.
- Management of all accounts receivables and payables.
- Preparing and submitting of financial reports on monthly basis.
- Review of the project expenses on Monthly basis to check on any deviations.
- Making all the payments in the project.
- Filling of all documents (vouchers) in a systematic and organized manner for easy retrieval.
- Reconcile cash and bank accounts on Monthly basis.
- Generate project reports and budget follow-ups with actual budget expenditure rates.
- Prepare balance sheet, Profit and Loss and reconcile on Monthly basis.
- CPA K and B.Com Degree (Accounting Option)
- Experience Proficiency in using accounting softwares e.g QuickBooks, Sage, Pastel
- 2 Years’ experience
- Integrity and Honesty
- Team player
Method of Application
Applications with CVs and testimonials should be sent to lourdesemutomohospital.or.ke
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted