If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Wisen HR - We are a professional employer organization. Our mission is to delivercomprehensive, highly personalized human resource management services enabling businesses to focus on their CORE business.
Our client, a distributor of Consumer Electronics products: – Gaming, Mobile Phones, Tablets and Accessories in the East African region, is recruiting for a Sales Representative to join their team.
- Responsible for sales of brands managed by the company.
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, market visits and networking.
- Create awareness for the brands sold by the company and push sales across the region.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and customers.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / services when required.
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly reports with sales and market related data.
- Represent the company in exhibitions or conferences as required.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Ensure proper on-boarding of each new Partner as per Company’s Trade Agreements.
- Ensure Order process is followed from Order Process to Delivery to Payment collection as per agreed trade terms.
- Degree/Diploma holder
- Minimum of 1-2 years selling experience preferably in Consumer Electronics, Mobile Phones, Home Appliances or FMCG
- Knowledgeable of buying & selling process.
- Confident, presentable and aggressive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound financial and commercial knowledge.
- Capable of pitching & retaining new business partners.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Proven Ability to achieve sales as per set targets or Aptitude to learn.
- Ability to handle and resolve customers’ issues or attitude to learn.
- Honesty, Integrity, Time-management are pre-requisites.
- Record and reconcile transaction daily, weekly, monthly as needed
- Bank accounts,
- Petty cash and all relevant records
- Fixed assets register
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual accounts reports to monitor profits, and preparing projections and budgets for planning cash flows and profits.
- Analyze financial reports, data and explain variances.
- Developing databases/spreadsheets that are not exactly recorded in the accounts packages.
- Provide professional and personalized service to all existing and prospective clients ensuring optimum quality service at all times
- Communication with members of the team and with client as needed.
- Good team work with other members of staff and the public at large.
- Assist in recruiting and developing new customer relationships.
- Be able to undertake any other duties as assigned
- ATC/CPA certified
- More than 2 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Detailed oriented
- Able to work independently
- Available immediately
Our client, a well-established ISO 9001:2008 certified supply chain consulting company, is recruiting an experienced, dynamic, result and career driven individual for the position of Government Sales Executive.
- Introduce and market the company’s consulting and training programs to the Government market
- Build brand awareness and preference of company’s services by networking in public sector verticals to enhance government end-user relationships and develop sales opportunities.
- Lead persuasion steps in sales process, including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development/presentation, and closing.
- Accountable for achieving financial sales targets.
- As subject matter expert on complex government purchasing process and solution strategies, partners with other internal stakeholders to achieve sales goals and grow market share of government business.
- Sustain an in-flow of business from the company’s existing client base
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Experience selling to the Government/public sector is a MUST
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field
- Capable of interacting at senior management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable integrity
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.