If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KOLMA aims to inspire people to realize their kitchen dreams. Based on consumer insights, we produce functional and aesthetically pleasing solutions.
We are looking for a talented Sales Consultants to monitor and analyze our sales department performance and suggest new strategies.
Our ideal candidates should be able to use statistical analysis software and provide reports on sales and marketing metrics. You will collaborate with the sales team and the marketing department to achieve business goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to improve sales and increase profits.
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
- Set targets for the sales department
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates
- Analyze market trends
- Monitor competition and follow current developments
- Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets
- Find prospective customers and new target segments
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree in BA-Marketing or related field
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant
- 3 years sales experience or in a similar role
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Excellent Organizational and analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills
go to method of application »
We are looking for a high-performing Sales & Marketing Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Qualification and requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- Over 5 years sales and marketing experience in a large enterprise
- Successful previous experience as a marketing manager or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Method of Application
If you are interested working with us, please submit your application with a detailed curriculum vitae, stating your qualifications and achievements and the names & addresses of three referees, together with copies of your academic and professional certificates and testimonials to the address below by close of business on 30th July 2018:
The General Manager
Kolma Industries Ltd Enterprises Road, Kings Go-Down (No. 5), P.O. Box: 79920 – 00200 , Nairobi.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.