If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Linkark Consultants Ltd is a consummate company in the contemporary human capital and staffing arena with an aim to lead the way through comprehensive solutions in the HR domain for growing organizations.
Under the supervision of the Board of Directors the Business Analyst will act as the organization’s Go Live Lead. The incumbent will analyze the organization and document its business, processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
The incumbent will also ensure identification of business and change needs, analysis, design and successful implementation of technology driven solutions to resolve business challenges in the insurance services sector.
- Own and drive the release of the Organization’s Brand to the market.
- Collaborate with the system development and product team to fully own the Go-live process and communicate it.
- Work with team leads and product managers to prepare all rollout plans.
- Perform post release tests on the platform to ensure the rollout of each release is successful and bug free. Where applicable, testing the application prior to deployment, training and supporting of both staff and service providers in the use and functionalities of applications
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless rollout of the platform;
Solicits and assesses internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement on the implementation process (i.e., systems, resources, tools, etc.)
- Manage day to day relationships with the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA)
- Prepare process work flows, process manuals and policy documents based on input already existing;
- Ensures proper documentation of project activities; Combine all the existing strategy documents into one main blue print.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, Evaluate the impact of customer-requested exceptions and develops reasonable alternatives to satisfy clients’ needs while minimizing impact on the Company systems and operations
- Liaising with users of systems to identify changes that are necessary for the systems to continue supporting the business strategy.
- Training users and other team members on new information system solutions.
- Proactively identify innovative ideas and opportunities for technology driven business expansion/development
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Management position.
- Experience in managing ICT and Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in system implementation
- Demonstrable experience in introduction of a new product or service to the market.
- Demonstrated understanding of key laws and rules guiding insurance regulation, brokers, Re-insurance companies and customers in this market
- Highly organized and able to quickly prioritize multiple assignments with high quality results.
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem-solving abilities. Analytical minded and ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy while focusing on overall project deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills using active listening and open-ended questions to encourage others’ points of view to influence others to achieve best practices.
- Should have a passion for helping people to get the most out of technology
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 15th July 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.