If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Career Outsourcing Limited - Our client in the FMCG sector is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager-Premiums. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Responsible for developing and executing brand strategies for the specific product segment to build brand equity and drive revenue and increase market share.
Area 1: Brand Management
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, develop and execute successful Annual Brand Plans as well as Activity Recommendations aligned to the overall organizational objectives.
- Though the comprehensive understanding of the business strategy, evaluate existing and recommend new or revised ideas/concepts aimed at growing the business.
- Develop through the Line executions guidelines to ensure the plans are brought to life in the outlet level. Lead in the execution of the approved ideas/concepts.
Area 2: Marketing Campaigns Development & Execution Management
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for the assigned market segment to enhance brand visibility and drive growth in sales.
- Oversee the creation and management of Through the Line Marketing mix in line with approved Brand plans; this include all appropriate ATL, BTL and Digital solutions that generate leads and facilitate the selling process while being consistent with the branding strategy.
- Robust Evaluation of all Marketing initiatives and recommend ways to improve effectiveness in future campaigns.
Area 3: New Product Development
- Responsible for mapping and developing new projects in line with potential new consumer segments.
- Managing the Innovation process from Consumer scoping via consumer research and
appropriate Product development.
- Identifying, assessing and developing the marketing mix elements that will commercialize the New Innovation brands.
Area 4: Marketing Resource Management
- A&P management in line with planned Business deliverables.
- Analyze and report on the return on investment of marketing campaigns and use this information to enhance returns on investment for all marketing initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Have at least five (5) years’ experience in marketing or managing brands in a similar organization; Experience in managing premium brands will be most preferable.
- Have experience in FMCG industry.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- A creative mind with a drive for execution of ideas and concepts for the benefit of the organization.
- Project and event management skills.
- Self-starter able to work well within the team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- High level of integrity.
Relationships and working contacts:
- Internal – Commercial team, Corporate Affairs and Plant Operations.
- External – Clients, suppliers, distributors, Agencies.
- This is an office-based role.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.